Hand ball v Donny (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Has anyone got the three shouts from Saturday to view please? We were a distance away but nothing on the highlights clips. I believe the third was the best shout and I went up with everyone else, without really seeing if it was.
Ta.

Sky Blue Harry H

Has anyone got the three shouts from Saturday to view please? We were a distance away but nothing on the highlights clips. I believe the third was the best shout and I went up with everyone else, without really seeing if it was.
Ta.

Hi Rob - They showed one (think it was the one you refer to) on Quest TV highlights

clint van damme

Ta.

it looked a stonewall penalty to me and I was pretty much in line with it but I really need to get back to the opticians because my long range vision is going the same was as my short so I'm prepared to be contradicted though everyone around me seemed to think it was a definite pen as well.

Nick

Administrator
The one where Kastaneer put it across, the keeper pushed it out and the Donny player had his arm right out and it hit that.

rob9872

My mate got this on video on his phone and screenshotted it - stonewall hand ball, penalty and possibly red card. I'll ask him to send it me
Thx - had a look online and they all stop after our goal. Not even the through ball from Kastaneer to O'Hare.

AStonesThrow

Thx - had a look online and they all stop after our goal. Not even the through ball from Kastaneer to O'Hare.
Just messaged him - he deleted the video. But the defender had his arm fully outstretched in a deliberate movement to alter the path of the ball. 100% penalty

rob9872

ok, ta anyhow

pastythegreat

So, James Adcock. The appalling referee who missed 3 clear pens v Bolton and again 3 clear pens v Doncaster is from Nottinghamshire, could he possibly, by any chance, be a Notts County fan in search of a little pay back for the play offs?
522d3803fb9c9163d1f3b12601d8979d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Esoterica

The handball from Kastaneer's cross was clear, smacked him straight in this outstretched upper arm. It then rolled down his body though which is the only reason I can think that he got away with it.

TomRad85

One of the most blatant handballs I've ever seen.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

letsallsingtogether

Right in front of us I generally miss these things but this one was clear as day.
Penalty all day long :(

Nick

Administrator
I just can't believe both the red and lino missed that.

Then you have CWR saying nobody appealed, what fucking game was he watching?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Without pissing on the party, a bit like the Bolton game, if we had taken our chances we wouldn't need to worry about the referee giving us a penalty. This thread probably wouldn't even exist actually.

Nick

Administrator
Without pissing on the party, a bit like the Bolton game, if we had taken our chances we wouldn't need to worry about the referee giving us a penalty. This thread probably wouldn't even exist actually.

It would, people would have still appealed for it if we were 4-0 up just the same.

Pretty much the whole stand jumped up and shouted handball.

Users who are viewing this thread