Hamer (1 Viewer)

slowpoke

Back in the 70s after home games Colin Stein, Tommy Hutchison and others spent large parts of Saturday night in the Devonshire Arms obviously drinking tea & coffee, Hutchison played professionally until his mid forties.

Last edited:

PVA

Premiership players treat their bodies like temples, hamer uses his as a bottle bank.

NINTCHDBPICT000710279660.jpg

SkyBlueMatt

His quality has never been in doubt but due to missing so many games through suspension. I've said if I had a choice between the 3 to let go, it would be Hamer.

After the last couple of games, I don't know if I can say that now. He's been superb. I really hope he keeps trying to prove a point because he could be in for a great season.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Grendel

SkyBlueScottie

Fantastic tonight and Saturday. Also aeems to be playing with a thinking head on ie not getting booked etc. As for his weekend habits, I doubt he is drinking too excess ie, struggles to get up on Sunday / Monday ( 2 day hangover) , so its neither here nor there. Who knows, a few beers on a Saturday might keep / help him mentally, maintaining his mental health. Is it ideal, no it isnt however horses for courses.

Frostie

I know it sounds crazy, & of course the 2 bits of magic won us the game, but other than that I don't think his all around game was particularly good on Saturday. The first half performance was shocking & arguably his worst in a City shirt but fair play, he turned it on it's head.

Tonight though, absolutely outstanding.

Grendel

Your obviously gutted hes running the show. Lol.

Worth £0.5 m.Would you take that?

He had a good game and was the best player but he hasn’t been a cut above for 2.5 years - that’s why he’s still here

Grendel

Yeah this thread is embarrassing. As like many many others.😂😂😂😂😂

Well I guess like ones where Dabo is worth £10 million and is the best RWB in tbe division by a mile

Calista

I actually miss the lunatic side of Hamer a bit
It wasn't lunatic in an entertaining way though was it? It was just a lot of piss poor challenges.
His value to the team increased beyond recognition once he started practising zen. And for me his character shines more now.

hill83

It wasn't lunatic in an entertaining way though was it? It was just a lot of piss poor challenges.
His value to the team increased beyond recognition once he started practising zen. And for me his character shines more now.

It was another thing to moan about though. Which we all love.

Grendel

Can't believe people doubted hamer. I remember getting slated for saying he worth 5m for crying out loud.

Mmm

covcity4life

Mmm

October 2020 ,one month into season lol

Stand by that. How can anyone say upgrade on Walsh before seeing him????

Also clearly annoyed with his disciplinary issues which was an obvious issue for the club and majority of cov fans

Nice try though donkey.

Last edited:

Covcraig@bury

Back in the 70s after home games Colin Stein, Tommy Hutchison and others spent large parts of Saturday night in the Devonshire Arms obviously drinking tea & coffee, Hutchison played professionally until his mid forties.
Hutch , stein and McDonald always drank in the Maudsley on a Friday night before the Saturday game I recall . And being pissed was their goal .

The Great Eastern

Hutch , stein and McDonald always drank in the Maudsley on a Friday night before the Saturday game I recall . And being pissed was their goal .
I used to do bar work and wine waiting at the Allesley hotel when Hutch, Steino and John Craven were staying there having just signed for us. Spent many an evening serving the three of them although, to be fair, John Craven didnt push the drinking boat out too much but the other two were lightly pissed most nights ! Had many a good laugh with them 😁

Grendel

How do you manage to find these? I have to admit it’s super impressive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its incredibly easy in most cases and takes seconds

Users who are viewing this thread