Hamer (1 Viewer)

TomRad85

So so far we’ve got Rangers bid for him, his missus wants to move to Glasgow, so he’s fallen out with Robins and refused to play RWB, is that right?
So the usual morning bollocks then.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

NortonSkyBlue

I have never been overly enamored with Hamer. I believe he had a decent start but not to the extent that warranted the hype. His performance has dipped but once again I feel not to the extent where he was hiding or had stopped attempting some of the things that were coming off earlier in the season.
I felt he was an accident waiting to happen but has been relatively good on the disciplinary front and perhaps that has curbed his USP?
7 out of 10 first half of season, 5 out of 10 second half.

fernandopartridge

I have never been overly enamored with Hamer. I believe he had a decent start but not to the extent that warranted the hype. His performance has dipped but once again I feel not to the extent where he was hiding or had stopped attempting some of the things that were coming off earlier in the season.
I felt he was an accident waiting to happen but has been relatively good on the disciplinary front and perhaps that has curbed his USP?
7 out of 10 first half of season, 5 out of 10 second half.

Relatively good on the disciplinary front? He was booked 3 times in his first 6 appearances and sent off in another!

shepardo01

Funnily enough, have been speaking to someone just today who works for a club that has been watching Hamer.
Thinking is that a few championship clubs might test the resolve of the club over the summer - "couple of million £" mentioned, so not earth shattering.

Bugsy

Funnily enough, have been speaking to someone just today who works for a club that has been watching Hamer.
Thinking is that a few championship clubs might test the resolve of the club over the summer - "couple of million £" mentioned, so not earth shattering.

Could you give us a clue about the club, also hope you told him to go where the sun don't shine.....PUSB

shepardo01

Could you give us a clue about the club, also hope you told him to go where the sun don't shine.....PUSB
Rather not reveal Club, but don't believe this particular club will be putting in a bid - and not sure me telling an employee of a football club to tell them to tell said club management to "go where the sun don't shine" will have any effect!!:ROFLMAO:

Greggs

I did hear that there is a domestic issue in his personal life which may be a factor in his loss of form.
If that is the case I hope very much that there is a happy outcome for him.
Yeah, i've heard the same. Very worrying, perhaps the club should have done some proper research into his background.

Jamesimus

I have never been overly enamored with Hamer

I mean yeah, you did say this when he was actually playing really well and only now he isn't, does it sound vaguely sensible 😉

Definitely has a fair amount of ability, his decision making needs to improve and he's basically been MIA since Jan. I hope he finds form again soon.

Yeah, i've heard the same. Very worrying, perhaps the club should have done some proper research into his background.

Is he a top tier shagger?

NortonSkyBlue

I mean yeah, you did say this when he was actually playing really well and only now he isn't, does it sound vaguely sensible 😉

Definitely has a fair amount of ability, his decision making needs to improve and he's basically been MIA since Jan. I hope he finds form again soon.

Is he a top tier shagger?
I didn’t think he was good as was made out and yes his performance has dropped off possibly because the devil in him has been curbed? He is still trying to play, he’s not hiding and that is the sign of someone who has self belief but he has lost his mojo for sure.

Cov kid 55

I think at home in particular, he’s suffered more than most with the poor pitch. He liked to play a lot of first time balls, give and goes, and as the pitch deteriorated, the accuracy of those passes suffered. Doesn’t explain the loss of form totally, but I don’t think it’s helped.

DannyThomas_1981

I rate Hamer highly and he has a big future - and I hope with us .

The problem this season is that we've not been able to rotate our quality players - as we're 2-3 players short in terms of who Robins sees as good enough to step in at first team level. That's down to injuries and some recruitment gambles that didn't pay off over the summer.

Hamer has arguably dipped in form but I see that down to tiredness and lots of minutes on the pitch without a break - sometimes carrying the team without much support from early to mid season.

Greggs

Shep is a decent bloke, can’t seem him making it up. What would be the point?
It's just a typical lazy carrot dangler. If he wasn't chatting shit - he'd name the club. He has absolutely nothing to risk, but decided against it. Just another bloke sat in his dressing gown searching for attention.

shepardo01

It's just a typical lazy carrot dangler. If he wasn't chatting shit - he'd name the club. He has absolutely nothing to risk, but decided against it. Just another bloke sat in his dressing gown searching for attention.
It risks the source.
We also briefly discussed another player that he is usually tasked to assess when watching our games.
As this player is not the thread title I did not bother to include what was said.
If your imagination has me sat in my dressing gown searching for attention, then more fool you!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Greggs

It risks the source.
We also briefly discussed another player that he is usually tasked to assess when watching our games.
As this player is not the thread title I did not bother to include what was said.
If your imagination has me sat in my dressing gown searching for attention, then more fool you!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
How on earth does it risk the source?

oscillatewildly

It may be just a coincidence, but his form seemed to go out of the window at the same time that Rangers showed interest in him in January.

I thought at the time that maybe his head had been turned.....but 3 months on?

🤷🏼‍♂️
3 Months on his head has probably done a full 360. No wonder he's off form.
Kid needs to rewind.

Bad Boy

I did hear that there is a domestic issue in his personal life which may be a factor in his loss of form.
If that is the case I hope very much that there is a happy outcome for him.
Oh dear, my previous post was a result of someone who alleged that there may be a domestic issue resulting in his loss of form.
I must therefore apologise to him, his family, the club and to fellow forumites for any inaccuracies. It was not my intention to cause any harm and I will refrain from posting the like again.
Sorry everyone.

robbiekeane

Better than Wilson, Fleck and Maddison? no thanks.
Fair challenge.

I’d say Hamer on his first 6 months was better than Fleck was when he was here yeh. Fleck was also at a level below.

Wilson - quite a hard comparison really because Wilson is a striker but was also at a level below these two. He obviously showed promise and today he’s class, but we sold him for £1m. I’d stand by it

Maddison. Different player again to the above I guess the closest is O Hare. Now this you might put down to personal preference but there’s something a lot more appealing to me about an O Hare kind of player that is like a little terrier and tries to stay on his feet and just gets the shit kicked out of him. Relentless work ethic.

Probably give you Maddison though

Malaka

Its my understanding Mrs H has not settled. This has to be due to being locked down in a strange country with no support. Must be difficult for her TBF

D

Deleted member 11652

Its my understanding Mrs H has not settled. This has to be due to being locked down in a strange country with no support. Must be difficult for her TBF

Well he should put his club before a woman really, we pay his wages.

Get her a flight back to Holland and start performing ffs. Can find him a new girlfriend easy

Users who are viewing this thread