Hamer back? (1 Viewer)

calibrase6

Don't ejaculate lads, this isn't a rumour thread and im not an ITk, but want to see what prople think about the prospects of him coming back given his move to sheffield United has been an unmitigated disaster for him bar the extra wages. Career wise it was a backwards step long term as they were never going to stay up, but as it happens are getting battered most weeks and he is hardly pulling up any trees to the extent no premier league club will buy him when they go down.
They will have to sell him presumably when they come down to trim their wage bill. No way they get 15 million for him either.
not sure how much money we have left but i think we spent about 20 million of the 35 million we received so by my maths (admittedly not my strong point) we actually would have around enough money to make a bid to get him back, and for what its worth i would think he may actually be receptive to coming back to us.

Grendel

No thanks

robbiethemole

The fantasist in me thinks pay as you play deal would be ok, might encourage him to drop some timber. The realist in me says no chance of him returning.

clint van damme

Don't ejaculate lads, this isn't a rumour thread and im not an ITk, but want to see what prople think about the prospects of him coming back given his move to sheffield United has been an unmitigated disaster for him bar the extra wages. Career wise it was a backwards step long term as they were never going to stay up, but as it happens are getting battered most weeks and he is hardly pulling up any trees to the extent no premier league club will buy him when they go down.
They will have to sell him presumably when they come down to trim their wage bill. No way they get 15 million for him either.
not sure how much money we have left but i think we spent about 20 million of the 35 million we received so by my maths (admittedly not my strong point) we actually would have around enough money to make a bid to get him back, and for what its worth i would think he may actually be receptive to coming back to us.

Done deal I'm hearing, O'Hare to PSG to finance the deal

Flying Fokker

You can get help for this. Keep posting for the time being.

Brighton Sky Blue

Come home gus.
cringe GIF

Grendel

@Londonccfcfan has read the title and his automatic ejaculation was so major a drop of his semen has landed on me all the way from his home in Tower Hamlets

Rugby Sky Blue

You banged your head today pal??

Mucca Mad Boys

Brilliant, the ‘bring Hamer back’ rumours will replace the Liam Walsh ones (which have only just stopped) now…

… He’s gone and he’s not coming back. He was a hell of a player for us but it’s time to move on and find new heroes.

ProfessorbyGrace

Deary, deary me.

Hypothetical scenario on SBT = unwarranted vitriol.

That ‘fat Dutch lad’ seemed almost worthy of worship to some, till he dithered on staying or leaving, then left us without an adequate replacement. Get over it. It happens.

In the realms of hypothetical scenarios, I’d have him back in a heart beat. If he took a pay cut, that would be nice.

ptr

People need to stop joking about this because there is a concerning amount of people that actually believe it could happen.

Same people that believed Doug wouldn’t pay him a couple grand more.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Hamer will definitely be playing at the CBS next season,

For Sheffield United.

Users who are viewing this thread