Hallelujah the saviour has returned (1 Viewer)

GaryJones

He could be brilliant in League1 - if he can stay fit it would be like a new signing - I wish him all the best. Go David Bell

Otis

Was hoping to see a picture of him in action to be honest.

The worry with him is the last couple of times he has come back from injury he has looked rather overweight. Hoping he has kept himself in good shape this time out.

If he's as good as managers keep saying he is, he should tear this league a new ringpiece when he comes back in.

lordsummerisle

The bad news is I saw him back in the treatment room afterwards.

Saw loads of Kings horses and Kings men come out looking grim and shaking their heads.

Doesn't bode well.

Baginton

Good luck Bell, stay injury free and focused, hopefully like a new signing to get us back up to the Championship.

D

Deleted member 4232

Notice on Twitter tonight he posted a picture of half a hersheys cookies n cream chocolate bar. I fear for the other half of the bar. It might already be making its way to his lower intestine as we speak. #RIP

lordsummerisle

Good luck Bell, stay injury free and focused, hopefully like a new signing to get us back up to the Championship.

Didn't he play for your mob?

Think he's relegated every club he's played at, even managed two in one season with Norwich and Leicester I think, and one of them even went out of existence altogether!

However, that one could provide us with a ground to play in, so not all bad!

Baginton

Didn't he play for your mob?

Think he's relegated every club he's played at, even managed two in one season with Norwich and Leicester I think, and one of them even went out of existence altogether!

However, that one could provide us with a ground to play in, so not all bad!

yep, he played for my mob when your lot were salivating over him and Norwich got him first, he was good 5 years ago, maybe a slim chance he will come good again.

Users who are viewing this thread