Half Time Chat ! (1 Viewer)

thaiskyblue

Does any one who went yesterday know what Fisher had to say at half time ?

jan87

He blames everything on the city council for not agreeing to the CVA. The fact that HMRC did not agree to it either was dismissed out of hand. The blame on the council was clearly spelt out in the programme

stupot07

He blames everything on the city council for not agreeing to the CVA. The fact that HMRC did not agree to it either was dismissed out of hand. The blame on the council was clearly spelt out in the programme

HMRC always reject football related CVA's in protest to the football creditors first rule, plus they were only owed a couple hundred quid, their vote had no baring on the CVA being rejected.

shmmeee

Has he given as answer as to why they can't ask for the deal offered at CVA or the one before (which includes F&B) in the interim. Or is he still stuck on "when they give us our points back"?

Sky Blue Pete

Any more from him? Happy that the council could resolve this but not sure I personally would be happy with how far they would have to go

NorthernWisdom

I did wonder. On the radio, the commentary team said speaking to him in person showed more room for maneuvre than the dogmatic impression given out by statements and interviews.

It would be nice to know what he suggests one to one, without the need to keep his negotiating hat on.

n1xon

170,00 a year rent at sixfields. Joy said she funding club for another 3 years asked for figures never got answer. Also amount of the ffp 60% we are spending every penny. Asked where joy was and y she was faceless he said is a very private person. He didn't like me asking if he was just her puppet on strings saying no I run the club.

shmmeee

170,00 a year rent at sixfields. Joy said she funding club for another 3 years asked for figures never got answer. Also amount of the ffp 60% we are spending every penny. Asked where joy was and y she was faceless he said is a very private person. He didn't like me asking if he was just her puppet on strings saying no I run the club.

So if the stadium isn't built in three years what happens? Is Joy funding whatever or based on Fishers initial projections (which he'll hold to as he only thinks NOPM will last three games)

thaiskyblue

cheers Jan, nothing changed then.

valiant15

It must be about 4 months since fisher mentioned this new ground rubbish. Where are the plans, artists impressions,site, planning permission? So they've got just over 2 and a half years to find a site, buy it, planning permission and build it? Its bollocks,its not going to happen.

stupot07

It still does matter, club needed to get over 66% agreeing to CVA.

But had they agreed (which they don't for football CVA's), and ACL rejected it, it would still have been rejected. Hence the HMRCs vote meant little, and is a bit of a red herring. HMRC were owed 0.1% of what ACL were owed.

And it's 75% agreement not 66%.

fernandopartridge

The HMRC bit is irrelevant, they would never agree to any CVA as it isn't their policy. Whereas, the City Council / ACL failed to agree to the CVA for, it appears, no real benefit to anybody.

CovFan

I thought it was over 66% agreement?

It's all slightly irrelevant anyway because we shouldn't have been anywhere near liquidation if the full facts were disclosed during the administration.

thaiskyblue

The HMRC bit is irrelevant, they would never agree to any CVA as it isn't their policy. Whereas, the City Council / ACL failed to agree to the CVA for, it appears, no real benefit to anybody.
they were owed money by shitsu, if the ball was on the other foot do you think joy would have just said " no problem " ?

fernandopartridge

It's all slightly irrelevant anyway because we shouldn't have been anywhere near liquidation if the full facts were disclosed during the administration.

Why? What 'full facts'? Would the 'full facts' have led to an offer that was acceptable to ACL? Who would make such an offer?

fernandopartridge

they were owed money by shitsu, if the ball was on the other foot do you think joy would have just said " no problem " ?

They are still owed money by Shitsu - the only difference now is they won't see a penny of it, and, Shitsu will motor on with their strategy of trying to destroy ACL.

stupot07

It's definitely 75% agreement.

SonOfSnoz

Joy's the Lord Sugar!
Tim's the apprentice winner!
She's a silent partner!
He runs the business!

ccfcway

i'm looking forward to hearing about the highly competitive transport options which will be made available to fans wishing to go to Northampton

Users who are viewing this thread