Half Term Report (1 Viewer)

Hincha

Murphy 8 Good goalie in this division. Number 2 if we go up.
Dunne 5 Good back up in this league. Needs to push Murphy more.
Adams 7 Dipped slightly in last couple of games, but looks a very good prospect, brilliant going forward.
Hussey 4 Bye
Edge 7 Improved as the season has gone on. Needs to be better in the opposition box from set pieces.
Wood 7 Getting back to form again, time to weigh in with a few more goals, which we know he can do.
Cameron 5 Needs to bully opponents and improve his distribution.
Christie 7 Stamina improving, top prospect.
Clarke 5 Time to fulfill his massive potential. Brilliant footballer restrained by his self-belief. Not his over confidence.
Jennings 7 Steady wont get a great deal better but Mr Consistency.
Bailey 8 Time to prove Derby wrong. With his technique a scandal he does not score more goals.
Macca 6.5 A few years ago with Brum he was the best player in the Championship (as proved by the stats). Been on a slow slide since. At 30 he needs a swansong and to score some goals.
Baker 8 From mug to genius often in the same game. It was no coincidence MK Dons were lining up to kick him.
Moussa 7 Brilliant one minute disappears the next but has got better as he nears his contract expiring. Sign him up.
McGoldrick 9 Awesome Only slight complaint is his home form dips when the space is cut down.
Barton 6 Class but should be getting 8 or 9 with his ability.
McDonald 4 Disappointing lacks the work ethic to be a great forward.
Fleck 5 Great sub has not looked brilliant in most matches he has started.
Elliot 5 Brilliant in second half at MK Dons before he tired. Wait and see. Looked average for most of the season.
Ball 4 Can do better when fit.
O'Donovan 4 Last chance saloon. Shape up or ship out.
Malaga Here until his contract runs out, or is paid off, unless Robins can work some magic.
Bell Sort out the injuries or retire.
Thomas Needs to get fit. Has massive potential.
Brown Dont think he is going to make it.
Robins 9 Excellent.

Nick

Administrator
I don't know about McDonald, when he does get on the pitch he does tend to work hard.

Hincha

I don't know about McDonald, when he does get on the pitch he does tend to work hard.

Perhaps I am seeing it wrong, but he reminds me of those out-and-out goalscorers who are single minded and do less of the nitty gritty stuff that McGoldrick usually does and Elliot did the other day. I would be interested to see some stats that prove it one way or the other.

Nick

Administrator
ha, I don't mean he tracks back as well but he does get in the positions and does make the runs.

Users who are viewing this thread