Half season ticket. (1 Viewer)

valiant15

Come on then,if our club would be back for Christmas who'd be on the phone/up the ticket office for one?

At the end of last season i was all for not renewing/giving them another penny. Obviously that option was made for me in the end. However,ive missed the match day routine and sisu taking the club away has made me miss matchdays like crazy. Id renew and so would my lad and so would the old fella. I suspect there would be loads more like me.

Nopm seems to be working as sisu are becoming increasingly desperate. Well done to all for resisting the temptation to go to sixfields. Shame it wasn't a 100% boycott.

Hopefully we can all get back to talking/squabbling about football soon.

Last edited:

hill83

I'd fight you to be first in line. I'd windmill kids out of the way.

RoboCCFC90

I'd be all over it like a tin of beans...

torchomatic

I'd be all over it like SBJ and ACL.

shy_tall_knight

3 STs from this poster but I am not that confident but I also won't complain ever again about the canal side walk on a dark knight in fact I would look forward to it.

torchomatic

Didn't realise Bruce Wayne was a supporter.

3 STs from this poster but I am not that confident but I also won't complain ever again about the canal side walk on a dark knight in fact I would look forward to it.

pusbccfc

Me and 5 others.

Covstu

yep i am in! i wonder how much ticket prices would be given the current cost of a ticket at 6fields??

friendly_canary

I wouldnt buy a CCFC season ticket (already got a Norwich season ticket and I cant get back to Carrow Road for every home game!) but I would definitely clear my saturdays (when I'm not back in Norwich) for Cov home games.

torchomatic

Serious reply. Me and two others.

valiant15

I know which way this thread is going lol.

Its scandalous the shit we've been through since 2001.

We deserve better.

percy

yes without any shadow of a doubt. as ive said on here before all i want is for us to return home then i will spend money on us again. until such time, i will suffer at home.

ajsccfc

I wouldn't automatically get the new shirt mind you. I've warmed to it mainly because we keep winning in it, but I'd need a look.

chiefdave

I live too far away to be able to attend every game but if they ran a scheme like Pompey do down here where you can buy a season ticket and then donate any games you can't attend to charity I'd be up for that.

covcity4life

Come on then,if our club would be back for Christmas who'd be on the phone/up the ticket office for one?

At the end of last season i was all for not renewing/giving them another penny. Obviously that option was made for me in the end. However,ive missed the match day routine and sisu taking the club away has made me miss matchdays like crazy. Id renew and so would my lad and so would the old fella. I suspect there would be loads more like me.

Nopm seems to be working as sisu are becoming increasingly desperate. Well done to all for resisting the temptation to go to sixfields. Shame it wasn't a 100% boycott.

Hopefully we can all get back to talking/squabbling about football soon.

what if sisu own stadium? will you still buy? just curious

letsallsingtogether

well that's the only way they will be back so a stupid question

Well me and 3 others would but there's no way I can see this going through this season given Sisu track record.

what if sisu own stadium? will you still buy? just curious

sky_blue_up_north

I'd be there for sure... hoping the stupidly gets resolved so we can watch the promising young side in their real home

I'd be definitely be in line for a ST along with three others but don't get your hopes up lads it aint gonna happen.
SISU wont return under a rent agreement and the council wont sell them the freehold so basically nothing's gonna change sadly.
I remain fearful of the club's future.

letsallsingtogether

They may sell it them but not for the pittance sisu want to pay...

I'd be definitely be in line for a ST along with three others but don't get your hopes up lads it aint gonna happen.
SISU wont return under a rent agreement and the council wont sell them the freehold so basically nothing's gonna change sadly.
I remain fearful of the club's future.

Users who are viewing this thread