Video Haji Wright joins Coventry City! (1 Viewer)

Jamesimus

So Haji, what's your favourite breakfast cereal?

If you had to choose one American state to remove from the planet forever, which would it be and why?

Have you seen Liam Kelly in the showers yet? Please describe your experience in 6 words or less.

How are you fairing with the language barrier? Are the club going to put you through English lessons?

See, it's easy.

Gleneagles65

If you had to choose one American state to remove from the planet forever, which would it be and why?

Have you seen Liam Kelly in the showers yet? Please describe your experience in 6 words or less.

How are you fairing with the language barrier? Are the club going to put you through English lessons?

See, it's easy.
Is Liam hung like a donkey? I’m slow at catching up.

hill83

See, it's easy.

“Would you wank your dad off to save your mums life?”

DannyThomas_1981

Any new player providing honest answers to the idiot questions will become my all time cult hero:

'Excited to be joining the famous Sky Blues?' 'The money's decent.'
'How was the World Cup experience?' 'Hardly got a kick, hated the coach.'
'Excited to start training with the lads?' 'Not really'
'Excited that you scored 25 goals last season?' 'I can't fucking take this idiocy any more - interview's over'

Samo

It's terrible. When is this interview person going to get sacked.

Its just awful, I can barely watch. I'm sorry for the lad but he is in the wrong job and needs to go.

napolimp

Have I missed something, why do we have a brummie interrogating our new signings as soon as they arrive in the UK? Was it part of the St. Andrews deal?

mmttww

I've not been critical of the interviews before, but that was atrocious. Interviewer sounded like a nervous work experience kid.

fernandopartridge

Why did he ask about turkey and playing at the world cup? It's irrelevant. Should have just focused on what we can expect from him as a player?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

wingy

Why did he ask about turkey and playing at the world cup? It's irrelevant. Should have just focused on what we can expect from him as a player?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
I guess there'll training camps, tournaments to attend, then jet lag etc?

djr8369

He is clearly a very nice gentleman but you can tell he wants to rip the interviewers head off hahahaha

Feel our pain Haji
Kind of feel bad with the stick the interviewer has been getting but this exactly.

Maybe they could have some fun with it and get some fan suggestions for a standard set of questions.

Brighton Sky Blue

Kind of feel bad with the stick the interviewer has been getting but this exactly.

Maybe they could have some fun with it and get some fan suggestions for a standard set of questions.
You could do worse than let the people who do podcasts or YT channels do the interviews.

Users who are viewing this thread