HAHAHAHA (1 Viewer)

Johnnythespider

So no open top bus parade then, never mind.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Exeter the city of rugby

No doubt it will be Sisu's fault off field noise has put them off.

Moff

Happy Saturday. Couldn't be happier for Exeter. A wonderful example of a local, grounded professional sports team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My cousin played in their academy years ago. Well made up for them.

Coincidently had a few mates down at the final, all Saints fans. The general consensus around the ground and surrounding pubs was the utter lack of Wasps plastic fans. Most fans they encountered were Saints, Tigers and obviously Exeter. Laughable.

W

westcountry_skyblue

We can win our Finals,Think I will crack open a cider!!

Skyblueweeman

Coincidently had a few mates down at the final, all Saints fans. The general consensus around the ground and surrounding pubs was the utter lack of Wasps plastic fans. Most fans they encountered were Saints, Tigers and obviously Exeter. Laughable.

I've worked with both clubs in the past two years in my line of work. Exeter are an absolute delight to deal with. Mega chuffed for them.

I'm going to a wedding do tonight for one of the wife's friends. She's already with the bride...I'm at home watching the cup final with a nice big grey goose and coke, still smiling for Exeter.

SkyblueBazza

See I feel a bit for Wasps. Finished first...won more games than Exeter.

To think Leicester could have won through & become champions...makes a farce of things really. VERY pleased for 'small-town' Exeter who everyone predicted would be relegated the next season on promotion...two fingers to all the doubters. They have built very very well!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

It must have come as a bit of a shock to the Wasps followers that they had to pay for tickets, at least it's only a short journey home for their real supporters

Terry Gibson's perm

Where is Italia starting to get worried about him a thread about London Wasps and he hasn't commented yet.

Moff

What a bullshit first sentence.
Well pleased they lost. Fucking parasites.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Apparently winning nothing did the City proud. Hahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahha.

(Sorry couldn't resist as the supporter of a rival local club who are actually local ;))

Skyblueweeman

Drinking and travelling so don't worry.
How was the shopping trip today ? ;)

I know you didn't ask me directly but Golf followed by an Exeter victory was an amazing day!

I actually think you're alright Italia. You're always respectful which is why I won't diss you (that's what the cool kids say. Apparently).

Glad you had a good day out. Even gladder (made up a word, sweet), that the parasites lost today. Safe travels home,

WM

Users who are viewing this thread