Hadji Wright's Winner at Wolves (1 Viewer)

wingy

Jul 9, 2011
The Torp goal was certainly 50/50 for offside. The fact they used one angle to make the decision that Wright was offside (so we are led to believe )
and the subsequent camera angles released after the game that confirmed he was level. If that was Man U v Arsenal, they would have checked & shown all the angles. Game is crooked. Maybe not at our level but when you’re talking about a cup final, no way they want a Championship team playing Man City
TBF it's happened quite a bit ,Ben Foster's channel debates a few Liverpool with Diaz at Arsenal I think at around a foot onside but ruled out.

Get to the comments and it's a betting scam,a sky conspiracy.
I would just go back to the ref and get rid as it's not worth the pain,blame the ref if you prefer!!

Reactions: shepardo01

SkyBlueMaj

Aug 15, 2016
The Torp goal was the pinnacle of my fandom so far. I was that in shock I just jumped around aimlessly in disbelief. Even though it was wrongly disallowed I’ll always cherish that feeling of euphoria
Absolutely this - the moment it went in, after 120 mins plus of a breathless come back by little old Coventry of Championship status against the historically big Man United. Celebrating with my dad, my daughter and countless strangers, part disbelief and part verging on looking like psychopaths to anyone not interested in kick ball - that moment WILL NEVER be taken away from us. What a first trip to Wembley for my daughter - unforgettable.

Users who are viewing this thread