Haas F1 boss Ayao Komatsu explains Coventry City love affair, Mark Robins wish and Tatsu Sakamoto fear (1 Viewer)

The CableGuy

This IMO is a really good interview:

“I remember when Mark Robins left the club and I couldn’t believe we let him go, so I was so happy when he came back,” he said. “I think it’s amazing how he got us up from League Two to where we are now. And even before this job happened for me I was thinking of writing to him to see if I could talk to him because I really respect what he has done.

“I can imagine managing Coventry City and the kinds of restrictions he has got, but to be able to bring the team together and perform at this level, I just think it’s unbelievable. I just want to get some management tips from him, so I will probably still write to him because I think he’s just unbelievable, an amazing manager. I don’t know how he does it, and that’s why I would like to talk to him if I get the chance.”

Calista

Call me old-fashioned, but whatever happened to basic proofreading?

'Haas F1 Team Principal Ayao Komatsu has explained his long-standing support for Coventry City fan'

Calista

It's quite an interesting and engaging interview. Noel Whelan was not a naughty boy, he was the Messiah.

Bidda

Call me old-fashioned, but whatever happened to basic proofreading?

'Haas F1 Team Principal Ayao Komatsu has explained his long-standing support for Coventry City fan'
The match reports often contain typos and grammatical errors. Haven’t read it in a while but the club’s history on the official site also contained lots of grammatical errors. I contacted the club to ask if they wanted me to proofread it, for free. No reply. 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread