Ha! classic (1 Viewer)

moleyskyblue

Just watching footballs funniest moments at what was at number 9 ? robbie simpsons attempt of sliding on his knees, grinding to a halt and smacking face first into the pitch giving himself a nose bleed. Really shouldn't try that on a bone dry pitch forgot who we was playing but remember being there when it happened.:facepalm:

percy

dont know if it was on the program you were watching but the funniest ever moment for me was the chris brass own goal. he was in his own box and attempted to clear the ball over his head but managed to smash it at his own face, and into his own goal which also resulted in a broken nose for his efforts:claping hands:

Otis

Think one of the funniest things I ever saw was Andy Thorn pretending he was a football manager.

fernandopartridge

Andy Pearce's own goal for City at QPR never makes these shows despite him managing to curve a ball 180 degrees into his own net

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

Just watching footballs funniest moments at what was at number 9 ? robbie simpsons attempt of sliding on his knees, grinding to a halt and smacking face first into the pitch giving himself a nose bleed. Really shouldn't try that on a bone dry pitch forgot who we was playing but remember being there when it happened.:facepalm:

was that 3-1 win at the ricoh against blackpool i think

Monners

Lee Dixon chipping David Seaman from 40 yards in the first half against us in 91/92(?) - before the pass back rule was changed. Couldn't quite believe it at the time, turned out our eyes wern't deceiveing us, so we started to celebrate. Went on to win 2-1 with Ndluvu scoring his first City goal

Users who are viewing this thread