Gyokeres (6 Viewers)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

How are the book sales going Earlsdon? Still on single figures or did you manage to garner interest at the local car boot sale?

Feel free to send me one I could do with some more shit to burn for the BBQ.

I know that was supposed to hurt, but it just makes me laugh when someone tries a little bit too hard to knock you down for one of your achievements. It is at least refreshing to see that you are consistently incorrect on your numerical estimates though. The book isn't on sale yet. I just had the cover designed by an agency in Ukraine and the pre-sale will be launched within a few weeks.

My first novel has sold hudreds with relatively little marketing. Hopefully that will reach about 1000 by the time the second comes out with a bit of a push. I'll be sure to send you a copy for your BBQ, but perhaps you should read it first. You might learn something.

Sky Blue Pete

I know that was supposed to hurt, but it just makes me laugh when someone tries a little bit too hard to knock you down for one of your achievements. It is at least refreshing to see that you are consistently incorrect on your numerical estimates though. The book isn't on sale yet. I just had the cover designed by an agency in Ukraine and the pre-sale will be launched within a few weeks.

My first novel has sold hudreds with relatively little marketing. Hopefully that will reach about 1000 by the time the second comes out with a bit of a push. I'll be sure to send you a copy for your BBQ, but perhaps you should read it first. You might learn something.
What’s it about?

KenilworthSkyBlue

Trust me Earlsdon, given the state of your posting history it seriously takes little to no effort to pick you apart.

Frankly I don't know why you still bother to post. You contribute nothing.

procdoc

Trust me Earlsdon, given the state of your posting history it seriously takes little to no effort to pick you apart.

Are you happy we didn’t accept the first low-ball offer for Vik or do you think we should have accepted it?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

If you hadn't had spent half of this thread arrogantly telling other people that they were wrong, and that we should be selling Vik on that first offer from Sporting, you might just have half a spoonful of credibility to tell me that my contributions mean nothing. Instead, your posts are just getting more desperate and it's a bit silly to be coming at me for my posting history or my book. It just doesn't really mean anything.

djr8369

If you hadn't had spent half of this thread arrogantly telling other people that they were wrong, and that we should be selling Vik on that first offer from Sporting, you might just have half a spoonful of credibility to tell me that my contributions mean nothing. Instead, your posts are just getting more desperate and it's a bit silly to be coming at me for my posting history or my book. It just doesn't really mean anything.
What’s your book out of interest?

KenilworthSkyBlue

Again I'm really not all that bothered whether you think I have credibility or not as you're entirely irrelevant to me and this forum. Not one poster would notice if you stopped posting.

mmttww

Not one poster would notice if you stopped posting.
This is a sh*t thing to be saying to someone who clearly said they were dealing with a bereavement immediately before they went quiet for a while. Makes you seem like a total d*ckhead. If you missed what they said about their loss, maybe read stuff properly before playing for internet points on here.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

What’s it about?
Genuinely?
What’s your book out of interest?

It's about relationships, breakups, and finding yourself when you come back from a hard moment in life. There's some travel adventures whipped in and some humour too; but essentially it is a novel that is invested in helping people see that there is always light at the end of the tunnel. That those hardships are just phases in life that you can get through. I love to travel and so my writing is often based in whacky locations. The latest one in Amsterdam, my home for the last few years.

There's a few people on here that have read the first one and said it was really helpful to them, which was really amazing to hear. Anyway, this thread is really about the football side of things. I'll post on the off topic board at a later date when it is more appropriate.

Saddlebrains

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

napolimp

It's about relationships, breakups, and finding yourself when you come back from a hard moment in life. There's some travel adventures whipped in and some humour too; but essentially it is a novel that is invested in helping people see that there is always light at the end of the tunnel. That those hardships are just phases in life that you can get through. I love to travel and so my writing is often based in whacky locations. The latest one in Amsterdam, my home for the last few years.

There's a few people on here that have read the first one and said it was really helpful to them, which was really amazing to hear. Anyway, this thread is really about the football side of things. I'll post on the off topic board at a later date when it is more appropriate.

Compliments, that's a very admirable achievement.

KenilworthSkyBlue

This is a sh*t thing to be saying to someone who clearly said they were dealing with a bereavement immediately before they went quiet for a while. Makes you seem like a total d*ckhead. If you missed what they said about their loss, maybe read stuff properly before playing for internet points on here.

I don't read his posts as the majority are utter nonsense.

PurpleBin

When is the fight happening? Whose paying for a venue/ring/ref/doctor/gloves etc?

Or just meet first game of the season behind the bike sheds?

Sky Blue Pete

Love books so link the Amazon link please on the off topic

Users who are viewing this thread