Gylfi Sigurdsson (1 Viewer)

Ccfcisparks

ALLEGEDLY arrested for child sex offences. Rumoured he was inappropriately texting a 15 year old. ALLEGEDLY.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Mirror article states a 31 year old Premier League player who’s a regular for his country.

It’s also an arrest from the Manchester police. You’re looking at United, City, Liverpool and Everton.

leaves you:
Sigurdsson
Henderson
Delph
Kyle Walker

SlowerThanPlatt

It’s also an arrest from the Manchester police. You’re looking at United, City, Liverpool and Everton.

leaves you:
Sigurdsson
Henderson
Delph
Kyle Walker

Walker is currently on holiday with some of the England lads and Henderson is out of the country too. Sigurdsson wasn’t with Everton for their last pre season game which is where I think it stemmed from

SlowerThanPlatt

Everton can confirm it has suspended a First-Team player pending a police investigation. The Club will continue to support the authorities with their inquiries and will not be making any further statement at this time.

rob9872

Wow. Like, just why? Why risk your marriage, your career, your standing as a national hero??

If guilty obvs.
Wife is stunning tbf and got kids too.
Clearly just a nonce who will get what he deserves.

NorthernWisdom

Wife is stunning tbf and got kids too.
Clearly just a nonce who will get what he deserves.
I hasten to add I'm not defending him if true, but his 11yo brother-in-law accidentally shot himself with a shotgun and died last September. It could, possibly, have disturbed him somewhat.

As I say, not defending, not excusing, just offering a (possible) explanation for why he might do something totally off the wall in response to the 'why?' question.

Ccfcisparks

I hasten to add I'm not defending him if true, but his 11yo brother-in-law accidentally shot himself with a shotgun and died last September. It could, possibly, have disturbed him somewhat.

As I say, not defending, not excusing, just offering a (possible) explanation for why he might do something totally off the wall in response to the 'why?' question.
It will all come out in the wash eventually I'm sure.

Bugsy

I'm sure Jimmy Saville would have seemed ok too, but not if you were an underage girl!

Nah not for me Saville always looked like a fucking weirdo

rob9872

Sigurdsson
Rooney
Kate & Gerry McCann

Can't trust them Evertonians

Frostie

Interestingly the age of consent in Iceland is 15 I read, wonder how young this victim is & if that plays into his defence. Although he's been in England on & off since 2005 so not sure he can claim ignorance.

Ccfcisparks

I'm 37 not 67
Anything over 25 is old to me.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread