Guz Khan (1 Viewer)

Pusb1

Probably noone will care, and i’ll get bombarded. But he’s just changed his twitter photo to the CCFC logo.

One of the funniest current comedians on the circuit and made some brilliant tv shows ‘Man like Mobeen’ is excellent.

Proud someone with talent has come from Cov and is vocal about his love for the city!

Nick

Administrator
Probably noone will care, and i’ll get bombarded. But he’s just changed his twitter photo to the CCFC logo.

One of the funniest current comedians on the circuit and made some brilliant tv shows ‘Man like Mobeen’ is excellent.

Proud someone with talent has come from Cov and is vocal about his love for the city!
No, he said that because man United lost. He's a man United fan taking the piss.

As plastic as his jokes.

"One of the funniest comedians"? That's funnier than him.

shmmeee

He used to be a TA at a school I taught at, started a couple of weeks before I left. Never spoke to him but seemed a decent guy. That’s all I know. Never watched his comedy.

Edit: just checked wiki and he was a teacher not a TA, shows how much I knew him lol!

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I watched one episode of Mobeen. The script was terrible. Never watched another. Awful.

Users who are viewing this thread