Guy Who Proposed at half time (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Fair play to him, lucky sod, don't find many Cov supporting girls;)

skybluegod

Tbh who would propose at a football game? and a cov game at that?:facepalm:;) It's stupid do somewhere nice and ask

ShakerMaker

Damn, I missed this.
The staff at the kiosks had about as much difficulty dealing with us at half-time as your defence had of dealing with us second half.

skybluegod

Damn, I missed this.
The staff at the kiosks had about as much difficulty dealing with us at half-time as your defence had of dealing with us second half.
im not kidding when i say you are the worst team i have ever seen no way did you deserve a draw lucky goalkeeper as well.

Sutty

im not kidding when i say you are the worst team i have ever seen no way did you deserve a draw lucky goalkeeper as well.

To be fair it was a good save, not much more you can do in that situation than spread yourself and hope it hits you.

ccfcdan

We gifted Bury there goals, How they can say they we had difficulty dealing with them is beyond me. I honestly thought we should of scored at least 5 goals. They are the worse team I have even seen at the Ricoh.

skybluejelly

i must admit for the first half bury were the worst team i have seen play.. and i am sure its my fault healy scored i was watching him thinking thank god we never signed that fat useless oaf ,and bang they get a penalty and he scores on his debut..
there is something in the mindset of coventry players where they can not help but sit back once they have scored..also even in the pre season games our defense is caught out so many times that sooner or later someone is going to give us a proper drubbing ( please lord do not let it be birminham on tuesday)

Tomh111

Says something about your MASSIVE club then doesn't it.

We dont claim to be massive club arse wipe just bigger than fucking Bury and the shit whole part of the country they came from, now do us all a favor and crawl back into the sperm dumpster that is your mum.

Users who are viewing this thread