Guns ..shootings (1 Viewer)

wingy

Lot seems to be happening around my way recently..

Guy arrested a couple of weeks back on Swan lane ,road rage apparently .

One In Goring Rd last year.

Driving home last Wed /Thurs night saw what looked like a Shot up Astra outside Barras Club,all side windows smashed In and what looked like two bullet holes through the screen.

Had a police aware Sticker on It .

Have heard that a guy who had given Police information was shot dead ,yet nothing In the media ,and seemed odd that the Vehicle was left on the street ,not immediately towed away .

This following the Flaming of a BMW X5 in the same street the night before .

Anyone hearing anything ??

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
One of the main reasons that we moved from Tile Hill to the Isle of Wight, Wingy :(

wingy

Is there anything on Twitter? Usually quicker than the press!

Don't Know Nick,don't use It .

You would think something would leak,and as I said a bit strange to leave the Car Unattended until retrieved .

Definitely looked like a couple of bullet holes through that screen though,and that's how I heard It at work,thorugh someone who knows certain circles.

Nick

Administrator
Don't Know Nick,don't use It .

You would think something would leak,and as I said a bit strange to leave the Car Unattended until retrieved .

Definitely looked like a couple of bullet holes through that screen though,and that's how I heard It at work,thorugh someone who knows certain circles.

Maybe they are keeping it quiet on purpose but like you say, don't leave the car there!!!

Maybe.Simon at the cet fancies a day out in stoke? :)

Como

I remember when we used to walk from Cheylesmore to Highfield Road there was a shop that sold guns, many years ago, must have long gone by now.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
If my memory serves me Como, that was Davis's Sports shop in Far Gosford St. It was once burgled and a copper sent to investigate was shot dead with a stolen shotgun. His mate was wounded. That was in the 70's.

Como

Probably in the 60's, I can remember the window, and sort of going in, but not where it was.

Coventry has changed a lot since then.

Como

Stupid thing is I have been looking at picking up a Revolver, I have a Pistol. Would be for possible carry, something small, but I do not really feel I need it here, but I would back in Cov.

Users who are viewing this thread