Guns in america (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

They're going to end up a fucking rogue state. Quickest end to an empire's supremacy ever.

Terry_dactyl

Fucking mad bastards. Hopes and prayers over taking the guns away.

“When you disarm law abiding citizens you make them more likely to be victims”. That’s that then! Cruz is an absolute shit.

I remember watching that Michael Moore documentary, Bowling for Columbine. It’s about gun control and why there are so many shootings in America compared to other places, which also have lots of guns eg Canada. Its been a while since I saw it but I remember it being well worth a watch.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

They're going to end up a fucking rogue state. Quickest end to an empire's supremacy ever.

I've said for ages that despite being formed because they wanted out of the British Empire, they're doing a fine job of replicating its mentality.

lordy_87

The way access to guns is seen as some kind of symbol of freedom over there is truly bizzare. It's so ingrained in their mentality that nothing will ever change. It's mind boggling some of the conversations you see on the internet of Americans defending the laws, atrocity after atrocity.

Philosorapter

The Onion has nailed this. They put up the same story every time there is a mass shooting in America.

These are the two from this month.

Philosorapter

chiefdave

The Onion has nailed this. They put up the same story every time there is a mass shooting in America.
They're spot on. There's so much evidence as to where the problem lies but a total refusal to acknowledge it let alone do anything about it.

Probably posted this before but John Oliver did a good series on this on the Daily Show years back. There's another 2 parts that follow on from this one, worth a look if you haven't seen it before.

Users who are viewing this thread