Guns in america (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

There comes a point no ?

Ian1779

Ultimately - the people that make the decisions don’t have the courage to do something to change this.

skybluetony176

The high school shooting is an American tradition. If they change the gun laws tradition goes out the window. No American is ever going to agree to that.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

See the way they gentley led the Colorado suspect to the car?
I wonder why they were so gentle with a man who'd killed ten people compared to say, George Floyd.
Can't think why!

I'm not purposefully trying to be a prick, but why? I think people have been too quick to try and make this about race. The shooter isn't white, is he?

clint van damme

I'm not purposefully trying to be a prick, but why? I think people have been too quick to try and make this about race. The shooter isn't white, is he?

He looks it to me.
Then there was Dylan Roof which was ridiculous.
There's definitely a theme in the way they handle these mass shooters. They probably feel some sort of affinity with them the way they all love guns.

hill83

Are we talking about the suspect they’ve arrested called Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa? Or is it another mass shooting.

I don’t disagree with the general point but give it a bit of time to see who the bloke is first.

chiefdave

See the way they gentley led the Colorado suspect to the car?
I wonder why they were so gentle with a man who'd killed ten people compared to say, George Floyd.
Can't think why!
Its frustrating seeing some of the responses to the 'it would have ended differently if he was black' tweets. Do American's think anyone without an English sounding name is black?

cbsn-fusion-active-shooter-in-boulder-colorado-supermarket-thumbnail-674702-640x360.jpg

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

He looks it to me.
Then there was Dylan Roof which was ridiculous.
There's definitely a theme in the way they handle these mass shooters. They probably feel some sort of affinity with them the way they all love guns.

Decided to look into it.

1616530357003.png

FFS this sort of shit does not help.

1616530430750.png

Edit: Hill just posted the suspects name.

clint van damme

Are we talking about the suspect they’ve arrested called Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa? Or is it another mass shooting.

I don’t disagree with the general point but give it a bit of time to see who the bloke is first.

I'd seen pictures of him but not heard his name. He's certainly not black.
Supposedly 21, fuck me, the old mass shooting games puts years on you..

hill83

I’d even argue the point still stands with his name. I’d probably get taken into custody until they saw my mum ha ha.

But yeah, unhelpful getting straight on that before knowing the facts. For everyone.

Evo1883

Just in general there's been a couple of terrible mass shootings in the space of 10 days or so ...at some point surely, there's going to be change there

clint van damme

Just in general there's been a couple of terrible mass shootings in the space of 10 days or so ...at some point surely, there's going to be change there

Both carried out by 21 year olds.
Not sure if that's really relevant but just seems depressing that such young men should do such a thing.

Evo1883

Mind you these are people who when confronted with evidence , say things like

"Ban spoons , spoons make you fat "

As a counter argument

ajsccfc

They've got twats like this and that mad Qanon woman in positions of power even after them blatantly taking part in the capitol stuff, it'll never end. (For the record Biden also called for gun reform on so many of these mass shootings he has it saved in his drafts by now)

Evo1883

They've got twats like this and that mad Qanon woman in positions of power, it'll never end. For the record Biden also called for gun reform on so many of these mass shootings he has it saved in his drafts by now

They are all like it until one day it takes one of their kin and their minds suddenly change ...thick as pig shit

clint van damme

Mind you these are people who when confronted with evidence , say things like

"Ban spoons , spoons make you fat "

As a counter argument

Gun carrying is just ingrained in so many people over there.
You wouldn't believe some of the conversations I've had with people over there. People who came across as perefecty normal until you mention gun control. Some wont have it whatsoever.

Ian1779

They've got twats like this and that mad Qanon woman in positions of power even after them blatantly taking part in the capitol stuff, it'll never end. (For the record Biden also called for gun reform on so many of these mass shootings he has it saved in his drafts by now)

She should literally be closed down on social media for shit like this. As should every fuckwit that liked it.

Terry_dactyl

You think? I’m pretty sure I read gun sales during lockdown have gone through the roof. Something like 50 million guns sold.
I really have loved going to the US and there’s some great things about it but it’s also fucking crazy in some respects.

Users who are viewing this thread