Gunnarsson. (1 Viewer)

Seventeen17

In my opinion, whoever wants him can have him.
He's gone nothing but downhill this season, last night he was hardly in the game at all, he was like a headless chicken.
The only way we would have benefitted from him this season was if Coleman had cashed in during the summer.

(And if what people from Leamington are saying is true, we've got another Kevin Thornton on our hands.:mad:)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Was he that bad last night? Id say ever since the arrival of clingan and now deegan hes might not be bothered but i thought with them pushing places hed try harder.

Seventeen17

Was he that bad last night? Id say ever since the arrival of clingan and now deegan hes might not be bothered but i thought with them pushing places hed try harder.
99% of the time last night he hardly tried, and I feel thats how hes been most of this season.
He's nothing compared to how he was last season.

Nick

Administrator
He looks sometimes like his heart is not in it and that bite that was there last season doesn't seem to be there much this season.

I know it has been widespread about personal issues which I don't know what they are.

Maybe that is why Deegan has been brought in?

It may just be a dip in form because of his problems, let's not get on his back too much because if he is put on the bench for a few games he might get the fire in his belly like before!

Jay88

I though Gunnarsson had a decent game last night.

He was about the only player that looked fit enough to last the match and on the pace. He ent on that bad form either. The competition will make him play better.

Nick

Administrator
I think when he plays in the middle with Clingan he looks a lot better than when he was with Cork or Osbourne!

Oldfive

Thought he played well last night , just that every 50/50 ball he went in for ended up rebounded to a bloody pompey player .

simmouk

Administrator
Personally I don't think he played that badly last night, as did the whole team in general, we were just really really unlucky to go out the way we did.

Users who are viewing this thread