Gunnarsson and Turner reception. (1 Viewer)

CARDIFF CITY FC

Aug 30, 2011
What reception would you give them both tonight? I fancy them both to score:):facepalm:
I wonder how would they celebrate?;)

Moff

Apr 2, 2011
Deepest Warwickshire
I dont think Turner would celebrate, but not sure about the mullett man. I am sure both will get a good reception, more so Turner.

With seventeen posts on our forum you are nearly turning into a closet Coventry fan ;), still move on quickly or our crapness may infect your club.

CARDIFF CITY FC

Aug 30, 2011
Wasn't Gunnarsson a great player for Cov? And Turner was there for 6 years so probably a positive reception. And I aint a clost Cov fan, I just LOVE CCFC! It's upto you whether I support Cardiff City or Coventry City lol:p

kg82

Jul 28, 2008
Gunnar was quality in his first season but didn't live up to that form over the next 2 seasons. Turner will be well received, his sale was a matter of neccessity :facepalm:

Sutty

Mar 23, 2011
Gunnar had a great first season for us, but when he didn't get the big money move he thought he deserved he started sulking and his performances suffered as a result.

Met him a couple of times though and he always seemed a decent bloke so I certainly won't be giving him a tough reception.

As for Turner I don't think any Cov fan will have a bad word to say about him. Always gave his all an was immense for us at the start of last season. Spoke nicely about the club after he left as well.

skybluejelly

Apr 15, 2011
rugby
lets hope turner makes a clanger tonight that leads to a goal then he will be roundly applauded by everyone;)

Users who are viewing this thread