Gunnar wants his new contract, and now! (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Could this be like another Jay Tabb?

He wants to sign his contract and is saying he is waiting but just wants to get his contract sorted out as he is happy here!

I hope the management will sort things out as soon as possible because some of us did well last season and there are clubs after us so we deserve an upgrade on our contracts

"Nothing has happened as yet - I haven't been offered anything and I am sat here waiting to be honest.

"I hope they will come with an offer because I am happy to sign an extension of my contract. I am really happy here. I am playing every game so why should I want to move to another club?

"I am only twenty years old and have got plenty of time on my hands and this is a great place to learn my trade and get experience from playing games rather than going to a club where I would be on the bench a lot.
"

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Well theres good news now they should get off there arses and give him one because ive a feeling he will have a brillant season and bigger clubs will come knocking come january.

Emlyn

The management definitely needs to offer Aron a contract. He was brilliant last year and it showed when he wasn't playing.

Other clubs will want him, because he is good player and contributes a lot to the team.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
One of my fav goals last year was when he booted the chair out of the way and launched the ball into the box from a throw was unreal,cant remeber who scored it or who was against ive a shite memory for these things ha.

Users who are viewing this thread