Guillaume Beuzelin (1 Viewer)

shane

Sky Blues close on midfielder

Skysports.com understands Coventry City are poised to complete the signing of Hibernian midfielder Guillaume Beuzelin.

The talented schemer leaves Hibs as a free agent after deciding his future lies away from Easter Road.

It had been speculated that Beuzelin would join West Brom, where he would have linked up with former boss Tony Mowbray.

However, skysports.com has learnt that while he will end up in the Midlands, it will be with Coventry and not The Baggies.

The Frenchman had offers from elsewhere in England but has elected to link up with Chris Coleman at Coventry.

It is expected to be a busy summer of recruitment at the Ricoh Stadium, with Beuzelin likely to be joined by plenty of other fresh faces in the close-season.

Skysports?http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11781_3573596,00.html

Is that true?

Dan

never heard of him, hope he is good.

Same as me. Although it looks like quite a few clubs were after him, so let’s hope for the best. :D

simmouk

Administrator
Must admit, I've not heard anything about it either? But saying that, while I think he's a good player - I don't think we'd miss him that much?

scottish-blue

Aparently hes bought a house in Edinburgh as his wife is unhappy in England. I have a source whos involved in scottish football. Usually pretty reliable

simmouk

Administrator
Do we know if he's going for money or some sort of stupid free deal or something? Hopefully should get a bit for him as he IS worth something!

simmouk

Administrator
Yeah you're right. What's the betting though that the next club he moves to, he'll be a superstar and get a Player Of The Season award or something, scoring 40 goals.

Users who are viewing this thread