Guess we can lose those 10 points now! (1 Viewer)

devonrich

Throw it all at us now. Pain in all in one go rather than this dragged out misery.

torchomatic

YEah, I guess we can. SISU and/or ACL, do your worst.

rob9872

Still every chance we were bevy going to win all of them , would always be a blip or two.

LewSkyBlue

This losing 10 points thing, is it just me that can see us not getting the deduction now and getting it next season (starting at -10 points) in either this league or the championship (if we pull off a miracle). Will just be another boot layed into us whilst we are down

Nonleagueherewecome

This losing 10 points thing, is it just me that can see us not getting the deduction now and getting it next season (starting at -10 points) in either this league or the championship (if we pull off a miracle). Will just be another boot layed into us whilst we are down

No, it's what worries me, but not as much as the prospect of another year of being owned by SISU does. Or the idea of not playing in Coventry. Or getting a 15-30 points deduction due to shady moves made in a bid to wriggle out of administration/clear the ACL debt...

Grendel

No, it's what worries me, but not as much as the prospect of another year of being owned by SISU does. Or the idea of not playing in Coventry. Or getting a 15-30 points deduction due to shady moves made in a bid to wriggle out of administration/clear the ACL debt...

The councils actions almost gaurenteed 25 points anyway.

LewSkyBlue

Agree, there are far more pressing issues. But i think it will be looked at as we are taking the easy way out taking the points deduction now we know we would be safe from the drop. so hitting us with 10/15/20 points deduction next season would be more of a punishment (think its what happened to Luton?? I think:confused:)

Tonylinc

So long as we are owned by Sisu that will be the way of things ie shady deals and company transfers.....all designed to avoid responsibility in all its forms. At the end of the day this lot have to go for our club to have any chance of moving forward.

J

Jack Griffin

The councils actions almost gaurenteed 25 points anyway.

What actions? It is ACL that tried to put CCFC into administration. It is AVRO that has actually put the club into administration. Are you saying the Council appointed Directors of ACL put the benefit of the council above their responsibilities as Directors of ACL?

Grendel

What actions? It is ACL that tried to put CCFC into administration. It is AVRO that has actually put the club into administration. Are you saying the Council appointed Directors of ACL put the benefit of the council above their responsibilities as Directors of ACL?

I am saying that the administration order raised by the council would have led to a 10 point penalty followed by a 15 point penalty for exiting involuntarily which their preferred administrator knows an awful lot about.

I have said this many times. Even OSB agreed this was a distinct possibility.

Tonylinc

Agree, there are far more pressing issues. But i think it will be looked at as we are taking the easy way out taking the points deduction now we know we would be safe from the drop. so hitting us with 10/15/20 points deduction next season would be more of a punishment (think its what happened to Luton?? I think:confused:)
Hi LSB thought that you had had enough but see you are still posting? Admit mate; you are as stuck with this club as we all are. Yes, we would all love to be Manure fans BUT were NOT!!!

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

LewSkyBlue

Hi LSB thought that you had had enough but see you are still posting? Admit mate; you are as stuck with this club as we all are. Yes, we would all love to be Manure fans BUT were NOT!!!

I've had enough?? have i missed something :confused:

Im confused. Tony, care to enlighten me?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread