Guess the SISU PR response......... (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

Mine is.

This does not affect our long term planning we had no intention to attempt to de-stable ACL.

The fact of the matter remains the average league one rent
Is 170k, we still await common sense negotiations on this from ACL.

Yesterday's announcement is positive for the club and has no relevance on the rent negotiations.

(Yet for some reason the response will have been delayed
Unlike every other response)

Last edited:

dadgad

Mine is

We love this club and will do all we can to give MR the funds to make a push for Nirvana/SHIT on the Villa (delete as appropriate)
We have sinned and we needed to be taught a lesson.
Thank you and Hallelujah.
:pimp:

skyblueinBaku

I think yours is close, Dongo, but they are bound to say that they welcome the fact that ACL are now in a stronger position, and will be able to charge a much lower rent than their latest offer because their cashflow problems have eased.

CJparker

I think yours is close, Dongo, but they are bound to say that they welcome the fact that ACL are now in a stronger position, and will be able to charge a much lower rent than their latest offer because their cashflow problems have eased.

Hahaha yes, probably!

MichaelCCFC

It's going to be interesting to see how sisu will respond but one option, which I posted on a different thread yesterday but have thought about further, is for sisu to do nothing. If, as many people believe, sisu's real intention was to distress ACL and get the Ricoh on the cheap, that option has gone but everything else (from sisu's perspective) remains pretty much the same: they want to recover their £40+m, they want to stop losing even more money and are doing this by stringent cost cutting; if they walk away (which = liquidation) they are saying goodbye to £40+m which is a heck of a hit to take; no credible new owner/investor has surfaced despite all the talk over the last year or more. So sisu could just do nothing new eg they continue cost cutting to reach a balanced budget and they don't pay the rent. The ball would then be back in ACL/the Council's court to pursue the winding up order and sisu could at the eleventh hour decide to pay up rather than walk away and lose £40m. They then just bide their time until someone with more money than sense does make an offer to buy the club (even if by then we are in somewhere in the Blue Square league)

And I'd still be really interested to know how much would sisu now accept to walk away?

dongonzalos

Yes that is the one. You are right

Warwickhunt

SISU are not in a position to walk away! they are responsible for £40 million of client money and Joy Sepulla would get raped hung drawn and quartered if she turns turtle on this account

Ashdown1

What's the chance that ACL now put SISU in court and the council come in and pay the hedge fund off thereby uniting Club and Stadium at long last..........Utopia !!

Warwickhunt

What's the chance that ACL now put SISU in court and the council come in and pay the hedge fund off thereby uniting Club and Stadium at long last..........Utopia !!
i'll have some of what you been drinking mate

D

Deleted member 4232

Why is ACL getting £14m when SISU only owe £1m ??:thinking about:
Because the council are now buying out ACL's mortgage. The remained of which is 14.4 milling pounds. This has nothing to do with SISU owing rent.

Do people actually read or listen to the news?

Edit: MILLING POUNDS! haha

Last edited by a moderator:

mattylad

Absolutely zero and I will have half an ounce of whatever your smoking. :pimp:

Users who are viewing this thread