Guess the gate (1 Viewer)

Bennosdancingfeet

Bit sad I know but the whole city buzzing now with a team we can be proud of.

I'm going for 15,974

Gazolba

16,666 plus or minus one.

Sbarcher

Metal and wood.

theferret

Love the way the club are still tweeting 'Buy online, save money!', and yet online tickets practically sold out. Singles only in East Stand. Have a ST myself, but trying to get tickets for a couple of lads at work and can't. Can always pay on the gate obviously, but seems odd they won't release more tickets online. Ah well, looks like a decent turn out.

ccfc1234

Will they open another stand? Am going with a mate and want to sit together and looking online most areas are sold out.

pusbccfc

15,795 with 916 from Kent.

SlowerThanPlatt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

That would mean 800 people would pay on the gate for the biggest game so far.

The most POTD this year has been 2,000+ so you'd imagine it would more than that

bawtryneal

Yep, I am now. Turned down an excellent opportunity in order to go, so yep, I'll be there.

Everyone up their calculations by 1. Thanks.

Im intrigued !! What could be even close to a better opportunity than going up the Ricoh to watch us go top of the league.

stupot07

That would mean 800 people would pay on the gate for the biggest game so far.

The most POTD this year has been 2,000+ so you'd imagine it would more than that

How many have we already sold? I've not seen a figure. Also if more are sold upfront, then there may be less POTD's? Supposed to be bloody freezing tomorrow too.

Hopefully it will be closer to 14k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread