Grudges (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue

Thought I'd apply a bit of Sunderland logic to the situation.
Seeing as we has a perfectly good goals ruled out against Burnley and Watford, which would have surely won us both games, then no matter how shit we've been all season I think we should blame those two clubs for our downfall. I for one can't wait for the year 2047 when we can all laugh at Watford and Burnley because of karma.
Also, I think I'll wish the slow and painful death of both referees involved, after all it is KARMA

Thought I'd apply a bit of Sunderland logic to the situation.
Seeing as we has a perfectly good goals ruled out against Burnley and Watford, which would have surely won us both games, then no matter how shit we've been all season I think we should blame those two clubs for our downfall. I for one can't wait for the year 2047 when we can all laugh at Watford and Burnley because of karma.
Also, I think I'll wish the slow and painful death of both referees involved, after all it is KARMA

2047 I'll be pushing up daisys dude!

Otis

I am pretty sure I heard some Sunderland fan hasn't spoken to his wife since she burnt his toast in 1953 and another one is filing for divorce because his wife didn't leave the toilet seat up for him 1989.

Grudges should always be kept. They are healthy and make the world a more rich and rewarding place to be in. Nowt so refreshing as having something that stews and eats away at you for over 35 years.

They must all be very proud of themselves.

Macca

I suspect this is all a hilarious game for them. I knew a few of them years back. People that actually were around at the time of 1977 and they didn't give a feck. To be fair apart from fecking their own families and throwing rocks at the moon it probably passes as entertainment

Brighton Sky Blue

You're going to miss out of the quality "banter" had by going on their forums and wishing death on past figures from their respective clubs then, all in the name of karma

Usernames like 'EltonsWellGayInit47' and 'HornetsRShite', so epic.

Otis

As i said before, i really like Newcastle as a city and their people too. it's just that one surburb of Sunderland that lets them down so badly.

Funnily enough though, I worked with half a dozen Sunderland fans through the late 70's, 80's and 90's and they never, ever once mentioned that Bristol game in all the years I worked with them. :thinking about: Guess it must be become they came down south and got educated.

Users who are viewing this thread