Grendel and Boosh (1 Viewer)

Would you like them banned temporarily

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bugsy

Boosh

I’ll be disappointed if it’s not 100% for banning me. The obsession is so cute

ajsccfc

If you really want a forum to feature two people less that bad maybe don't dedicate a thread to them

lordy_87

A temporary ban yes , there constant teaming up and pathetic arguments are tedious as fuck and getting out of control, it's literally every thread now. The thing is I actually like Grendel as a poster as he can be quite insightful (and Christmas quiz etc) but he lets himself down massively with the childish nonsense he gets involved in.

procdoc

It seems that the OP has just lost a bet to Grendel and will not be posting for a year
Backfire Big Brother GIF by Big Brother Australia

Grendel

Amazing how a bloke who supports the IRA is even allowed on here let alone vote against me

Grendel

Wow unexpected results. I wonder whether people would vote for the return of the showbiz thread

Do a poll - democracy in action

Boosh

I thought you’d have started a Eurovision thread to be honest. My disappointment in that not being done is why I had to vote for you to go.

Nothing personal of course

Nick told me I’d be banned if I posted in it again or posted about Arsenal women. Unsure why

Grendel

I thought you’d have started a Eurovision thread to be honest. My disappointment in that not being done is why I had to vote for you to go.

Nothing personal of course

i think Eurovision is more Tony to be fair

Users who are viewing this thread