Great idea. Could it continue? (1 Viewer)

skybluericoh

I wonder if at every away game the WHY / When protest was done, if other teams would join in? Maybe the coverage that we have been given by BT sports could be the start of an increase of support from the wider fan base. I.E Other clubs.

Well done for those that did it tonight. It looked FAN-tastic. PUSB

ccfcway

it was great tonight, but we need the focus on "HOME" games !

Would be interesting to see what the sixfields attendance thought of tonight

bigfatronssba

I thought it was brilliant really got a point across-also I attend sixfields

What's attending sixfields got to do with anything?

I imagine you want us back at the Ricoh just like me who doesn't attend?

Como

He was asked the question, I would imagine there were quite a few who go to Sixfields were there with signs tonight.

bigfatronssba

Yes I do want us back at the ricoh but i was just stating that I attend sixfields because ccfcway said I wonder what the sixfields attendees think about it ?

Apologies I didn't see what you were replying too.

He was asked the question, I would imagine there were quite a few who go to Sixfields were there with signs tonight.

No.... there are not many at all that attend Sixfields at all... only about 1500, but they will soon understand what an error they have been making

ccfcway

No.... there are not many at all that attend Sixfields at all... only about 1500, but they will soon understand what an error they have been making

a) does it matter if they think its a error they are making ?
b) isnt it more important that they are active in ensuring SISU know we want to go home ?

bigfatronssba

Don't see why not?

Anyway, the answer should be 'no', not every away game. Things stop being news when they become routine.

Unless something new can be thought up for each away game?

letsallsingtogether

So I bet you were one of the fans who had to have a go at us when we were handing out the Whys and Whens outside the ground.
Good job we didn't rise to your petty name calling and shouting.

yawn................

letsallsingtogether

The thing is it was pushed forward by the arsenal fans.
without their help I doubt they would have allowed us to do it even had help from their stewards.
didn't need fire certificates or any of that shit that Sisu drilled into their stewards.

Shame Sisu don't take a leaf out of their books and see how a professional company does it.

I wonder if at every away game the WHY / When protest was done, if other teams would join in? Maybe the coverage that we have been given by BT sports could be the start of an increase of support from the wider fan base. I.E Other clubs.

Well done for those that did it tonight. It looked FAN-tastic. PUSB

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

The thing is it was pushed forward by the arsenal fans.
without their help I doubt they would have allowed us to do it even had help from their stewards.
didn't need fire certificates or any of that shit that Sisu drilled into their stewards.

Shame Sisu don't take a leaf out of their books and see how a professional company does it.

The steward with us was even telling our fans who wouldn't take one of the sheets to take one told them to stick together quality:DPlus when the guy went on the pitch did they run on the pitch and jump on him? No they didn't they knew he was walking off so they let him no bully boy tactics wonder what our thugs posing as stewards would have done:thinking about::slap:

D

Deleted member 2477

Any so called fan who refused a banner and had a go at you tonight should be ashamed.
It's one thing to go to sixfields because you want to watch the team still but to stick your head in the sand and support our corrupt and bully boy owners in my eyes makes you as bad as them and not a ccfc fan but a judas.

Well done everyone tonight
SISU out NOPM

lewys33

Any so called fan who refused a banner and had a go at you tonight should be ashamed.
It's one thing to go to sixfields because you want to watch the team still but to stick your head in the sand and support our corrupt and bully boy owners in my eyes makes you as bad as them and not a ccfc fan but a judas.

Well done everyone tonight
SISU out NOPM

To be honest, there were a lot of people who just purely blanked us which is their choice. There were a select few who made comments. Didn't rise to the comments, I put it down to them not understanding what it was all about.

1 guy refused one because he said "I am a sixfields scab". I tried to explain to him but he walked off. This wasn't a "do not attend sixfields" protest, but some people couldn't see the wood for the trees which was a shame. Generally it went well though :)

letsallsingtogether

Yes usual comments Fucking shove it, WHY blame the council etc etc etc.
We tried to explain that this protest was not taking sides it was about getting back to Coventry that includes the council, But really just wasting your time.

Even had a couple behind us that tried to rip the big banner because they wanted to see the game, luckily they were in the minority......
Coventry fans were having a dig at you for handing out the signs?

henry the wasp

Yes usual comments Fucking shove it, WHY blame the council etc etc etc.
We tried to explain that this protest was not taking sides it was about getting back to Coventry that includes the council, But really just wasting your time.

Even had a couple behind us that tried to rip the big banner because they wanted to see the game, luckily they were in the minority......

Well that is a real shame.
Well done to you and everyone else who took the time to make the protest happen.

mds

Its a Sky Blue bubble, most of us know the problems at the club, but go further afield and very little is really known, if this was done at every away game there would be local press interest, photos and a column inch or two highlighting the issues and hopefully getting more support for the cause the more publicity there is the more interest and support surely, what harm can it do?

Users who are viewing this thread