Great another transfer less deadline day! (1 Viewer)

stupot07

OUT Goldy, Henderson, Brown, back to parent clubs.
Hussey and ROD
Cody, Burge and Phillips LOANS

IN Clarke

RETAINED Moussa, Bailey, Adams.

AFCCOVENTRY

Remember when the window shut one January and we didn't sign anyone... only the next morning Dann and Fox had signed!

very disapointed. decent adams and clarke deals, moussa commits and bailey stays for now. no madine, or henshall. and the bongs have started. bye bye transfer deadline day

oakey

Yeah Reckord, but not sure when he left? Seems ages ago.
Just checked November, so yes I was speaking about this transfer window. Admittedly this is complicated these days with free agents and emergency loans etc.

Last edited:

rupert_bear

The guy brought in last season, Steve Waggott, to specificly oversea the transfer of players has really earned his corn again.Not a bad job if you can get it.

SkyblueBazza

Seem to remember last season...didn't we announce a signing the day after the deadline - hushed up very well?

So don't be surprised...er...if they surprise us!?

dongonzalos

I wouldn't include him he left months ago an was swiftly replaced by Adams. I think oakey specifically means in and around the transfer window.

Hussey, Brown and Henderson.

We're they in the transfer if so, apologies however I thought he was looking at all ins and outs.

Mucca Mad Boys

You could argue that bailey, Moussa and Adams were all retained so not really 'ins'

Bailey was an 'in' he actually left, we had to agree a new deal...

Moussa could've fucked off and Blair is actually our player now.

Been a decent window.

stupot07

Bailey was an 'in' he actually left, we had to agree a new deal...

Moussa could've fecked off and Blair is actually our player now.

Been a decent window.

It's been an ok window, we have retained players we needed to and replaced McG, but we haven't strengthened.

If you want to be pedantic

OUT
Goldy - loan expired
Henderson - loan expired
Brown - recalled
Bailey - loan expired
Adams - loan expired
Hussey - released
ROD - released
Cody - out on loan
Burge - out on loan
Phillips - out on loan

IN
Clarke - transfer
Adams - transfer
Bailey - loan to end of season

RETAINED
Moussa - contract extended

Sky Blue Pete

It's been an ok window, we have retained players we needed to and replaced McG, but we haven't strengthened.

OUT
Goldy - loan expired
Henderson - loan expired
Brown - recalled
Bailey - loan expired
Adams - loan expired
Hussey - released
ROD - released
Cody - out on loan
Burge - out on loan
Phillips - out on loan

IN
Clarke - transfer
Adams - transfer

RETAINED

Matter of opinion but I am still pleased with the improved make up of the squad and more than likely freeing up of wages to give robins some wriggle room in the loan window

covcity4life

OUT
Goldy - loan expired
Henderson - loan expired
Brown - recalled

Bailey - loan expired
Adams - loan expired
Hussey - released
ROD - released
Cody - out on loan
Burge - out on loan
Phillips - out on loan

IN
Clarke - transfer
Adams - transfer

RETAINED

those in bold were not a part of robins team and didnt contribute much all season, they are not huge losses

we are finnaly getting rid of those we dont need or not good enough and all you can do is complain

stupot07

those in bold were not a part of robins team and didnt contribute much all season, they are not huge losses

we are finnaly getting rid of those we dont need or not good enough and all you can do is complain

Did I complain? Did I say it was a poor window? I said it was ok.

covcity4life

yeh but he got injured and didnt play,if robins wanted to keep him he could have extended the loan as he got fit.

SkyBlue_Bear83

OUT
Goldy - loan expired
Henderson - loan expired
Brown - recalled
Bailey - loan expired
Adams - loan expired
Hussey - released
ROD - released
Cody - out on loan
Burge - out on loan
Phillips - out on loan

IN
Clarke - transfer
Adams - transfer

RETAINED
The only important change to our team has been mcgoldrick replaced by Clarke. Apart from that it is pretty much the same match day squad as before

skyblu3sk

Transfer windows can be good and bad... Its better to have no activity than be selling your best player on transfer deadline day with no replacement. We got out business done early and quietly, Got to be happy with that?

Ashdown1

Good to get rid of R'od, just need to remove Bellend from the wage bill now. Robins knows who he wants, he has quite a settled team now, we just need to be lucky with injuries !!

Hcut PUSB

Good to get rid of R'od, just need to remove Bellend from the wage bill now. Robins knows who he wants, he has quite a settled team now, we just need to be lucky with injuries !!

Bell is waste of Oxygen as well as wages. I though he was going to Northampton to join Hoofroyd or did I miss something.

Users who are viewing this thread