Grealish Attacked (1 Viewer)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

The tweet that’s been posted is as vile in my opinion, I won’t post a link but it’s to do with Grealish’s brother dying as a baby and a picture of the grave with a vile comment, Police are investigating that hope that scumbag is found and dealt with!

Nick

Administrator
The tweet that’s been posted is as vile in my opinion, I won’t post a link but it’s to do with Grealish’s brother dying as a baby and a picture of the grave with a vile comment, Police are investigating that hope that scumbag is found and dealt with!

I saw that.

I think that sort of stuff is just as bad as running on the pitch to try and hit him.

There is a line you don't cross, mocking somebody's dead baby brother is very much way past it :(

Otis

We are all going to suffer as a result of this tomorrow night.

Pat down, bottles confiscated and they'll even check under your hat. That's a given, but from now on in you will also have to answer the question at the turnstile 'Are you a twat?'

Say yes and you don't get in.

Can see this being quite a fruitful exercise to be honest, because many a twat will surely answer 'yes I am'.

lifeskyblue

Keep saying it

The bit between the stand and the pitch should be a no mans land. If fans go onto it then anything goes, they get wiped out.

Just imagine if the police indiscriminately took out people running on the pitch. The media the courts and government would have a field day in pushing for tighter controls on the police.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

Shouldn’t be difficult to find the idiot and hopefully the punishment will follow.

bringbackrattles

I visited my son's grave recently. He died as a baby 30 years ago, and I thought to myself: I wonder how he would have turned out ? But to mock losing a child is way beyond football, and is disgusting.

rob9872

We are all going to suffer as a result of this tomorrow night.

Pat down, bottles confiscated and they'll even check under your hat. That's a given, but from now on in you will also have to answer the question at the turnstile 'Are you a twat?'

Say yes and you don't get in.

Can see this being quite a fruitful exercise to be honest, because many a twat will surely answer 'yes I am'.
It's ok tough, they still count towards the attendance figures.

Nick

Administrator
14 weeks in the nick

Not our Nick

giphy.gif

lifeskyblue

not enough.
could have caused a riot with that particular fixture.
he's also going to be watching the front door of his pub for months in case some Villa idiots decide to pay him a visit.

He won’t be watching the front door for 14 weeks but he may be looking over his shoulder in the prison toilets.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

It's when shit like this happens that I hate being a football fan. You get the upper-middle class lot sneering down their noses and making sweeping statements about footy fans being uneducated thugs and animals.

Birmingham guy (not going to call him a fan) should be done for the usual encroachment of a pitch etc and assault (just found out he has been). The fact he cowardly attacked him form behind is despicable. Some many people get past the stewards it's ridiculous and the club should be given at least a hefty fine and closed door game. Maybe even a points deduction.

I think what I found most disappointing was that people cheered the dickhead. And as much as I hate to admit it, deep down I know there'd be twats at our club that'd do the same.

As for the person (I use the term in the loosest possible sense) that mentioned Grealish's dead brother, words fail me. Fucking sick.

I'm no fan of Grealish - I think he's always been overrated and his talent can nowhere near cash the cheque of his own opinion of his ability (a great player wouldn't be struggling to get a team the size of Villa more than mid-table in the second tier) - but this type of behaviour is completely and totally unacceptable

Macca

Prison though? In isolation yes a good sharp shock but compared to some of the things in the news with a suspended sentence doesn't make sense. Seems little consistency

Elvis Pressley

I heard that when Grealish scored he also got attacked by a crowd security guy and you saw the crowd security guy got arrested.
I wonder what happened to that guy?
I wonder if he is going to jail as well?

Captain Dart

Club statement - Supporter bans

BIRMINGHAM CITY FOOTBALL CLUB WELCOMES THE SENTENCE HANDED DOWN TO PAUL MITCHELL BY BIRMINGHAM MAGISTRATES TODAY.

What he did was unacceptable and has no place in football.

The Club can confirm that Mr Mitchell is banned from our home ground, the St. Andrew’s Trillion Trophy Stadium, for life. And nor will he have access to purchase tickets for away games involving Birmingham City Football Club, or have tickets purchased on his behalf.

The Club has also banned another supporter for life for a series of vile and malicious Tweets on social media, relating to Jack Grealish and his family.

The individual in question remains the subject of an ongoing investigation by West Midlands Police.

Birmingham City FC rejects all forms of anti-social behaviour. We will not tolerate the kind of incidents we have seen during and since Sunday’s derby fixture against Aston Villa Football Club.

Any further comment from the Club on other issues will be released in due course.

Covstu

Club statement - Supporter bans

BIRMINGHAM CITY FOOTBALL CLUB WELCOMES THE SENTENCE HANDED DOWN TO PAUL MITCHELL BY BIRMINGHAM MAGISTRATES TODAY.

What he did was unacceptable and has no place in football.

The Club can confirm that Mr Mitchell is banned from our home ground, the St. Andrew’s Trillion Trophy Stadium, for life. And nor will he have access to purchase tickets for away games involving Birmingham City Football Club, or have tickets purchased on his behalf.

The Club has also banned another supporter for life for a series of vile and malicious Tweets on social media, relating to Jack Grealish and his family.

The individual in question remains the subject of an ongoing investigation by West Midlands Police.

Birmingham City FC rejects all forms of anti-social behaviour. We will not tolerate the kind of incidents we have seen during and since Sunday’s derby fixture against Aston Villa Football Club.

Any further comment from the Club on other issues will be released in due course.
Shame they didn’t condemn the cheering also

chiefdave

Prison though? In isolation yes a good sharp shock but compared to some of the things in the news with a suspended sentence doesn't make sense. Seems little consistency
There's very little consistency with sentencing especially if its two different crimes. The judge today did say an example needs to be set so that others don't do the same which I think is fair enough. You know what some fans are like, if he'd just got a slap on the wrist it would be happening regularly.

PurpleBin

Keep saying it

The bit between the stand and the pitch should be a no mans land. If fans go onto it then anything goes, they get wiped out.

Well you're a fucking idiot then aren't you? Wiped out. You clown.

Anyone who has sat in the front few rows at Wembley....that wire would do the job. Wide enough to stop people getting on the pitch (easily) but not enough that it's not impossible in case of an emergency...fire, crush etc.

Nick

Administrator
Well you're a fucking idiot then aren't you? Wiped out. You clown.

Anyone who has sat in the front few rows at Wembley....that wire would do the job. Wide enough to stop people getting on the pitch (easily) but not enough that it's not impossible in case of an emergency...fire, crush etc.

Yes, maybe stick some dogs in there or something for entertainment. You seem a little bit too interested, you aren't really my type though. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread