graham scott (1 Viewer)

georgehudson

in the view, or opinion, of several thousands, including myself, is this person properly fit to referee ?
his showing today of alarming inconsistency, utter ineptitude, dogmatism, and dare i say it 'bias' against CCFC, was 'beyond the pale',
having had previous with us, what was that sarcastic bow in the first half, to the fans, all about ?
showing cards like confetti is not controlling a game, & thank you 'scott' for not making it a game,
U.F.P., = under false pretences

wingy

The question for me is,Did Bigi Contact the opposition player when he slid in and put the ball into touch ,i was on the other side of the pitch ,looked like he got there first and put it into touch,the fact the opposition player was steaming in like a tank did'nt put him off and he slid it out from where i sat'

georgehudson

do we have any redress against this 'power crazy' buffoon, he clearly loves himself so much,
just visited a burnley fan website, & guess what, they think he's great,
my ratings,
decision making 2/25
common sense 1/25
positional ability 2/25
fitness (physically) 15/25
control of game & players 0/25
awareness & respect 1/25

is he a fit & proper person ? in my humble opinion NO!!!!!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Utterly dreadful! Blew for everything even when the advantage would have been a better option, very inconsistant, and wtf was Murphys booking about? How can he be deemed to be timewasting when the ball boy has the ball?

Only thing he got right was Bigi's card. You just cant make challenges like that.

Delmonte

I was in a great view of what happend and it was not sending off offence, City deserved to win that and the ref was absolutly terrible.

Another game where the sky blues were the better team by a large amount but was hampered at most decisions.

They played dirty and the amount of yellow cards they picked up was terrible.

This is one unlucky city :(

BANANA

One word ... Pathetic! Bowing when supporters booed! Booking Joe Murphy when ball boy had the Ball! Pathetic! Absoloute :censored: !

You'd think the FA would look into his stats:

14 matches, shown 58 yellow cards and six red.

Now 15 matches, 66 yellow cards and 7 reds.

For me, he brings it on himself by not taking control of matches from the beginning.

There were hard challenges going completely unpunished and niggling little fouls that apparently warranted yellow cards.

I think the most bizarre decision of the match though has to be giving Murphy a yellow card for time wasting when he didn't even have the ball to time waste with!

Card happy? Definitely.

What made it such a poor refereeing performance though (and I can only assume that this goes for his other performances too) was that he didn't get his priorities right in dishing out of those cards.

Surely all 12,000+ fans cannot all be wrong when howling in unison at that apology of a ref.

I don't usually rage at refs as I know it's a very difficult job but that idiot ruined the game for CCFC and even if we had won I would'nt have changed my mind - what a plonker; especially when his ratio of issuing red/yellow cards is in excess of the league average.

PUSB

gouldberg

What I didn't get was....well actually there's a massive list. The main thing though was how was Bigi's tackle a straight red without the ref even having to think yet the studs up jump into Clingan in the first half was only a yellow (and that was after long consideration after Clingan had rolled around on the floor) and the 2 footed lunge on one of our defenders in the final 10 minutes went unnoticed.

Yes Bigi was reckless, yes he lunged in but he was a good couple of yards away from any opposition player. The ref, in typical ref fashion needed to make a name for himself and did everything in his power to get noticed.

Officials are ruining my enjoyment of football and I've already decided that if this continues I'll be switching my allegiance to the Ice Hockey.

He was airbourne, two footed, over the ball with studs showing. 100% red in my view.

This happened right in front of me and although he took 100% ball, he had two feet off the ground. If he had hit the man instead of the ball he could've ended the guy's career. It's the what if that makes it a red card. Was an awesome tackle though, just wish it was 1 footed.

Grendel

The question for me is,Did Bigi Contact the opposition player when he slid in and put the ball into touch ,i was on the other side of the pitch ,looked like he got there first and put it into touch,the fact the opposition player was steaming in like a tank did'nt put him off and he slid it out from where i sat'

I was right next to the tackle - he got the ball. I was furious at the decision at the time and very dissappointed by the Burnley bench who bayed to get him sent off. However, no-one else seems to dispute the decision so I guess I am wrong. He did not touch the player though.

I was right next to the tackle - he got the ball. I was furious at the decision at the time and very dissappointed by the Burnley bench who bayed to get him sent off. However, no-one else seems to dispute the decision so I guess I am wrong. He did not touch the player though.

Touch the player or not it was a 2 footed lunge. That is a red card unfortunately. Really was fantastic timing though. He is one hell of a player.

wingy

It was no worse than the one just outside our box in the last ten ,which did involve contact ,the player was not in possesion ,it was a loose ball to attack ,the guy came steaming ,if Bigi had stayed on his feet the guy would have took him out,the only difference between the two events ,we did'nt go into histrionics ,we're too ffeffing nice ,all the teams that get out of this division use baying at the ref as atactic ,its one we need to learn.

georgehudson

simples,
get this 'COMPLETE & UTTER JOKE' out of football,
a self opinionated embarrassment of the game,
if he is appointed for any future CCFC game let us all give voice to our disapproval,
this man does NOTHING for football,
i wonder who he secretly supports ?

PUSB

As soon as Bigi went in for the tackle, i knew it was a red. He got the ball and was nowhere near the player, but it was two footed and that is a red card in football.

BUT for most of the game i really don't know what planet the ref was on. Especially after the red, he just seemed to give so many decisions to them it was unreal, and completely ignored their two footed lunge on Keogh (from memory i think it was keogh).

I didn't see him bow to the fans after a decision but if he did that is scandalous and surely needs to be looked at.

wingy

How did Injury time of six minutes increase by 25% to avirtual eight,Time wasting ,this guy was set against us and lost his objectivity

Users who are viewing this thread