Good Ticket Sales For Boxing Day (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Seems like there is only 650 left of the amount which is usually allocated in the 'Tesco Stand' as well as the new block opened in 25.

Could be a bigger crowd than the one on Saturday.

PUSB.

Last edited:

pusbccfc

On the basis that Vale will bring a thousand, it will surely be bigger than the crowd on we had against Oldham.

chiefdave

Great news. Hopefully the media will be asking the question about player budget for January if we're regularly above the target Waggott set.

tom88

Ive just done a quick tot up of the 11 home games (excluding the 9500 we had for Northampton in the cup)

We are averaging 12,533 fans per home game at the moment

We have had one game (Barnsley) below the 11,000 target (10,954)

wingy

Ive just done a quick tot up of the 11 home games (excluding the 9500 we had for Northampton in the cup)
On that basis it's potentially worth between £ 150k-£200K to now and potentially double throughout the whole season.
Useful, unless it's already factored in as we've gone along, IE Bigi Cole Lorentzen etc

We are averaging 12,533 fans per home game at the moment

We have had one game (Barnsley) below the 11,000 target (10,954)

Londonccfcfan

Which equates to an extra 30k revenue per home match. At current average 12.5k gates.

2 home matches p/month = 60k revenue per month in excess of the revenue expected at 11k gates.

i believe our average will slowly creep up as it has done all season and can see us averaging 14k at the end of season.

So another rolling average from now to end of season average of 14k would give us an extra 60k revenue p/month. 120k total in excess of planned playing budget.

average league one annual salary 50 to 125k ....so that's a potential player a month we can sign on long term contract.

Which just shows the importance of boosting our attendances as ultimately this will help us achieve our targets.

Speedies_Chips

Which equates to an extra 30k revenue per home match. At current average 12.5k gates.

2 home matches p/month = 60k revenue per month in excess of the revenue expected at 11k gates.

i believe our average will slowly creep up as it has done all season and can see us averaging 14k at the end of season.

So another rolling average from now to end of season average of 14k would give us an extra 60k revenue p/month. 120k total in excess of planned playing budget.

average league one annual salary 50 to 125k ....so that's a potential player a month we can sign on long term contract.

Which just shows the importance of boosting our attendances as ultimately this will help us achieve our targets.

Taking SkyBlueSam figures as the basis, it is only an extra 15K a game (not 30), and even that is based on the extra 1500 paying full adult price. (which won't be the case).

pusbccfc

Sold about 600 since last night. With it being Christmas the next two days, I doubt we will sell many till on the day.

skybluesam66

crazy really that they dont open a new block online now particularly with the holidays
175 seats available and not many groups.
Yes people will turn up on the day - but in this era, people who dont often come, and cant get good seats online, may not bother

I would guess that poor ticketing has cost us at least 50k so far this season

DazzleTommyDazzle

crazy really that they dont open a new block online now particularly with the holidays
Yes people will turn up on the day - but in this era, people who dont often come, and cant get good seats online, may not bother

It would seem sensible to put at least one more block on sale online.

fernandopartridge

Tweet the club and suggest it

pusbccfc

Agreed, but if you go on quick tickets and put 4/5 seats, they give you them together. Not everyone will know that, though.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Tweet the club and suggest it

I've tweeted at the club on many occasions and the response is always 'we'll open another block when the demand is high enough'. I am going with a group of 4. There is nowhere with 4 seats together. I would understand this if we were getting 28,000... In reality it will be half that. I didn't get paid until today so couldn't get them prior today and now I can't order online. It's such a joke.

covcity4life

gutted dont think im gonna go this one, had planned on it since fixtures came out but visiting family outta town now. will see if i can arrive late though lol

city 3-1 win

Otis

gutted dont think im gonna go this one, had planned on it since fixtures came out but visiting family outta town now. will see if i can arrive late though lol

city 3-1 win
You need to get your priorities right, mate! It was family or City and I chose City!! ;)

westofrayne

I've tweeted at the club on many occasions and the response is always 'we'll open another block when the demand is high enough'. I am going with a group of 4. There is nowhere with 4 seats together. I would understand this if we were getting 28,000... In reality it will be half that. I didn't get paid until today so couldn't get them prior today and now I can't order online. It's such a joke.

Can you not pay on the gate for this one? Any walk ups will get better seats than if you buy on line now, assuming blocks 26 will be on for cash

Specs WT-R75

Ticket office closed today. 90% of the population not at work. It is surely the click of a button to open another block online. Fkn amateurs!

Specs WT-R75

I guess it takes staff to process them in time for the game.

Come on Nick... all they need is the internet connection and the facility to take payment. They can print the tickets Saturday morning... which is what they will have to do anyway if people are paying on the gate.

Users who are viewing this thread