Good pub and food for away fans. Port Vale. (1 Viewer)

Fluffsta

What pubs are decent for away fans making the trip this Sunday? I read that the Bull's Head do a BBQ on matchday and are friendly to away fans.
What pubs will most fans be located before the match and do they do decent food?

R

RB1992

I've noticed these sort of threads rarely get a response on here...

I wonder why...

But on a serious note I would also appreciate any suggestions.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

RB1992

I remember last year we went into a fairly smallish pub that had a BBQ going in the garden. Was decent but took an age to get served. That was probably the Bulls Head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr pot

I've heard theres a Tesco nearby £5 parking - I might head there after I've de-coved my car

Morning, although there are a fair number of pubs close to the ground many are for home fans only. You may be able to get into them if you cover up and don't cause a fuss. In town the Bulls Head is best for away fans as mentioned previously, that's the Titanic brewery tap, The Leopard is also pretty good and away fan friendly I believe. The Duke William, Post Office Vaults (if you get there early as it's tiny) and the Bursley Ale House are all worth visits but these are generally home fans only pubs but if you're not wearing colours or covered up you'll be okay I think. The Vale Social right against the away end is perfect location for you but it's not the most salubrious of places.

Parking shouldn't be a problem on Sunday, there is a large car park against the ground at a fiver and some additional parking further up behind the away end, again you'll be charged. There's a area for parking in the town itself behind the town hall, 5 minutes walk to the ground from here, other than that there's street parking.

Users who are viewing this thread