good old coventry city council huh?? (1 Viewer)

T

true sky blue

there you go guys, now you see the wolf out of sheeps clothing.

Andyb47

The only wolves around here are SISU !!
why should council / ACL sign the CVA when SISU are taking the team out of the city offer was on the table for lower rent and they chose to ignore it !!

Danceswithhorses

TSB - After your post yesterday regarding that poor, abused and deceased child, Daniel Pelka (which Nick had to lock and delete), you have no credibility left at all.

James Smith

TSB - After your post yesterday regarding that poor, abused and deceased child, Daniel Pelka (which Nick had to lock and delete), you have no credibility left at all.
Don't forget this was the person (and I use that term lightly) who said and I quote:

we are playing at the ricoh. chill - its a defo
(my bolding & colouring)

http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threa...nership-!?p=501924&highlight=chill#post501924

:facepalm:

ajsccfc

There wasn't any to begin with. I know people are accused of being plants and Fishers at the first sign of disagreement, but this guy's clearly not genuine.

Noggin

Certain relegation, No viable streams of income, no customers... No business can survive like that.

yet if sisu had accepted the 400k or even the 150k offer things would have been 100times better, you'd have to be nuts to put more blame on the council than sisu.

Noggin

He did seem to come good with some info...

I don't think so, it just happened there was a meeting on the day he said, he even got the people there wrong, he said the fa would be there, that seemed to be a vital part of his story and it wasn't true.

AndreasB

Good to see they all gave it a real go today - all of 10 minutes. Finished in time for a bit of lunch and the weekend off.

CovFan

HMRC also rejected the CVA, if they had accepted it the 75% threshold would have been reached and the CVA would have gone through regardless of ACL's objections.

T

true sky blue

I don't think so, it just happened there was a meeting on the day he said, he even got the people there wrong, he said the fa would be there, that seemed to be a vital part of his story and it wasn't true.

i didnt say that at all, i said what i had been told. i admitted immediately the FA part of it was wrong. what should i care if you believe me or not.

and of course you wont want to know about the meeting taking place tonight????? bollox to you all - ill keep it to myself.

ccfcmustang

yet if sisu had accepted the 400k or even the 150k offer things would have been 100times better, you'd have to be nuts to put more blame on the council than sisu.

No mate i completely blame SISU for this mess. The short term future of the club should have been addressed before SISU even thought about owning any part of the Ricoh. I just cannot see how we will survive? One thing i dont understand, how have we been paying all wages while in administration?

T

true sky blue

And how do you think we can survive under OTIUM with no revenue, no customers, no sales, no return to the city. OTIUM will be haemorrhaging money. you cannot deny that

sisu are flushed my friend, believe me, they can afford losses and they can afford to rebuild - keep the faith in Sisu - you cant depend on the council - theyve proven that this morning

T

true sky blue

whats with the hugely over the top reaction to this NON NEWS. we are not in liquidation, no mention of liquidation has been at all by any party. we have plenty of time today for any party to reach agreement. did anyone think they were just going to walk in there and hug??

it will get sorted yet - especially now the tax man is getting in there

James Smith

sisu are flushed my friend, believe me, they can afford losses and they can afford to rebuild
Well now they're gonna have to build the White Elephant and I can't wait to see that!
- keep the faith in Sisu - you cant depend on the council - theyve proven that this morning
I'm depending on an investigation into this whole thing thanks to liquidation and I hope the HMRC now get involved as they rejected the CVA too.

mrbluesky87

whats with the hugely over the top reaction to this NON NEWS. we are not in liquidation, no mention of liquidation has been at all by any party. we have plenty of time today for any party to reach agreement. did anyone think they were just going to walk in there and hug??

it will get sorted yet - especially now the tax man is getting in there

TSB please fuck off and take your SISU mates with you.

trotsky

Blame must be laid on all parties involved in this sad mess liquidation is the end result of the mismanagement of the last five years or so. Nonetheless this immediate crisis was a consequence of not paying the agreed rent. Tenants who wilfully refuse rent face eviction-in some ways Acl/CCC have shown remarkable restraint.. However I do take exception to TSB bringing in a rather sweeping political aspect in stating we should have voted Tory as if this would have somehow saved the sky blues. I refuse to countenance such a version of events. Unlike SIsu CCC were elected by secret ballot following a fair and free election. The council has a wide ranging remit and is not solely fixated on the sky blues, I agree that the club needs ownership of the Ricoh, but under Sisu? They care not a jot for the feelings of the vast majority of fans hence the catastrophic deal to play at six fields. I hope TSB will be very happy watching the kids with the relative handful of others in Northampton and the 70 mile round trip. I for one will not be making any commitment to the club unless they play in Coventry.

kmj5000

sisu are flushed my friend, believe me, they can afford losses and they can afford to rebuild - keep the faith in Sisu - you cant depend on the council - theyve proven that this morning

If they are indeed flushed then why did they not invest in the team when they needed to and, as a result of their failure to do so, took us down to the "bottom of the business cycle" before jumping off "the edge of the cliff"?

Users who are viewing this thread