good news (1 Viewer)

Sharpie83

We are able to play in the Johnstone paint trophy next year so we might even get to a quarter finals of a cup

Attachments

• 0,,10372~5484123,00.jpg
    0,,10372~5484123,00.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 16

torchomatic

And we get more league games on our season tickets too! Happy Days! :thinking about:

Otis

The good news for me is that I now don't need to eat any hats.

Did say that if we stayed up I would eat my hat. Now not only do I not have to eat any hat, I also don't have to go out and buy any hat in order to eat it.

Maybe I am the only one on here happy that we are relegated?

coundonskyblue

I'm being honest when I say I hope we do take this seriously. It might be our only chance to enjoy something next year.

I don't care if it is only the Johnstones Paint Pot, I would still love a trip to Wembley with the City.

hughescov

I'm being honest when I say I hope we do take this seriously. It might be our only chance to enjoy something next year.

I don't care if it is only the Johnstones Paint Pot, I would still love a trip to Wembley with the City.

TBH I would also much prefer a good League 1 run and a Wembley visit or two then sitting between 15th and 20th in the Championship for 11 seasons running..

Otis

TBH I would also much prefer a good League 1 run and a Wembley visit or two then sitting between 15th and 20th in the Championship for 11 seasons running..

This time next year your post will read .... TBH I would also much prefer a good League 2 run and a Wembley visit or two then sitting between 23rd and 26th in the League 1 for another season.

Nonleagueherewecome

The good news for me is that I now don't need to eat any hats.

Did say that if we stayed up I would eat my hat. Now not only do I not have to eat any hat, I also don't have to go out and buy any hat in order to eat it.

Maybe I am the only one on here happy that we are relegated?

It's not over yet, Otis! I mean it probably is, but it could yet be that Southampton are up and need a defeat to us to guarantee relegation for Pompey!

hughescov

This time next year your post will read .... TBH I would also much prefer a good League 2 run and a Wembley visit or two then sitting between 23rd and 26th in the League 1 for another season.

Well you would hope that we can only drop so many divisions before the club finally starts winning games. And I hope League 1 is just that.

covcity4life

agreed

could be a cracking lil season before normal service resumes IF we get promoted

SkyblueCookie

First round of the F.A cup, my god :(

Users who are viewing this thread