Good Morning Sky Blue people (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

Woke up and I’m already looking forward to the game. Got some jobs to do but then the day is me own.

Bought a new projector just to watch the games so I feel like I’m in a pub.

Have a great day all.... first away win and mid table anonymity awaits us.

PUSB

mrtrench

Good morning. :)

Does anyone know how to get ifollow to stream on a TV? I don't have a laptop to plug in directly and Chromecast doesn't seem to be available.

Woodingdean_Sky_Blue

Woke up and I’m already looking forward to the game. Got some jobs to do but then the day is me own.

Bought a new projector just to watch the games so I feel like I’m in a pub.

Have a great day all.... first away win and mid table anonymity awaits us.

PUSB

Positive thinking, it's much better for you than all that doom and gloom stuff. 3 points should do nicely today. PUSB

Sky Blue Harry H

Good morning. :)

Does anyone know how to get ifollow to stream on a TV? I don't have a laptop to plug in directly and Chromecast doesn't seem to be available.

If it's a modern-ish HD TV, can you connect your device via your wi-fi (would have thought it was possible)? I can via my laptop (as long as my wife isn't watching Escape to the Country, in which case it doesn't work :ROFLMAO:)

mrtrench

If it's a modern-ish HD TV, can you connect your device via your wi-fi (would have thought it was possible)? I can via my laptop (as long as my wife isn't watching Escape to the Country, in which case it doesn't work :ROFLMAO:)

Ordinarily, yes. The tv is connected to the internet but I use chromecast to connect.
With my old phone I could also use screen mirroring but my new phone doesn't do that.

How are you connecting?

SkyBlueGuy

Ordinarily, yes. The tv is connected to the internet but I use chromecast to connect.
With my old phone I could also use screen mirroring but my new phone doesn't do that.

How are you connecting?

Is the phone android? If it is then download the Google home apps which should allow you to mirror your screen to your chromecast. There are other 3rd party apps which will also allow you to do this from an iPhone I think (something like screen mirror or replica). Hope you get it working!

Sky Blue Harry H

How are you connecting?

Does this help? (sorry if you've seen it)

Out for a jog in a minute, so will be disappearing - good luck

mrtrench

Is the phone android? If it is then download the Google home apps which should allow you to mirror your screen to your chromecast. There are other 3rd party apps which will also allow you to do this from an iPhone I think (something like screen mirror or replica). Hope you get it working!

I could kiss you. Thank you, that works.

Users who are viewing this thread