good morning sbt'rs (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Anyone else have a real sense of optimism I do
throughly enjoying it, goal keeper worrys me a bit

Sbarcher

Just woke up. Had a strange dream we were in an automatic promotion spot. Funny how your mind can play tricks......

Astute

Have had real optimism since TM signed. And we will get better as time goes on. What a difference a decent manager makes that has full control of the squad.

stupot07

Morning Daz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

Morning Daz. Was a bit despondent after Monday, because I could see there were echoes of last season in parts of our game, but that grind out victory yesterday showed we have more strings to our bow than the pretty Brazilian style football.

I also think Fortune could be a very astute signing indeed and just what we need.

Another couple of quality loans through the door and I will be even more optimistic.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I think it's great that minus the Millwall game I feel this team still haven't clicked yet to their full potential yet.

A lot of 7/10 individual performances a couple of 8/10 performances each game.

The best is yet to come IMO just hope injuries are kind to us, big physical defence for the first time in years. 2 defensive CM's that control the game and work well together.
Then the 4 mighty ducks breaking away on the attack.

Very unlike Cov all this!!

FabianDebec

Loved the way a lot of under-performers vs Southend stepped up yesterday I just hope we can turn these performances into consistent form over the whole season.

Users who are viewing this thread