Good Morning. Here to chat CCFC, if anyone would care to (3 Viewers)

torchomatic

No, never tried that. ;)

I agree sometimes people get a thrill trying to get 'bites' from people and throwing in subtle abuse it is a bit sad really

SallyCinnamon

Or maybe he just hasn't been online to reply

Thanks Nick. I hadn't been online.

I was told by a friend, another lifelong fan, who said he had been told. Just wondered if there was any truth in it. No doubt if it's true it will all come out in the next week or two.

Flying Fokker

Hope so. If Haskell has it then he may also have agreed terms with CCC as to how they will work together and agree on future sale.

brinner

If anyone wants to send this link to Company House the email address is:

[email protected] ask them to pass it on ! (I haven't sent it, sent enough emails and letters to date - let someone else have a go. Whose up for sending it ?)
companies house emailed me back to say they have passed it on to the relevant team.

also advised me to forward a copy to the insolvency service.

It's easy to be like that sat in your pants typing on a pube covered keyboard.
I've no issue with getting abuse myself on here, as I'm not strictly posting as me, only a couple of people on here know who I am. But when someone comes on in good faith, as themselves, the abuse isn't needed.
Is that you ricky?? Tbh not being funny but sl has not told me anything i dont already know!! So much to having inside knowledge.....

DazzleTommyDazzle

Wouldn't SISU be somebody that JE was involved with?

Historically yes, but like many of us he has seen the error of his ways (and there was probably a fairly limited number of horses to back at that time).

I appreciate that you were ahead of the game here (and genuinely, no sarcasm there) but I'd have hoped that you might have shown some joy at the repentance of we sinners.......

lordsummerisle

Historically yes, but like many of us he has seen the error of his ways (and there was probably a fairly limited number of horses to back at that time).

I appreciate that you were ahead of the game here (and genuinely, no sarcasm there) but I'd have hoped that you might have shown some joy at the repentance of we sinners.......

Don't really see any joy(or Joy) in it whatsoever, wish it had never happened at all to be honest.

Just would prefer if any new owners, that they were totally "new", a clean slate for the club to start again, with no associations with old regimes would be my preference.

But beggars can't be choosers!

Sky Blue Kid

I disagree about the issue of impartiality. My question for you - a genuine question - is why does the precise amount matter? I'm not saying it doesn't matter, but whatever it is, Sisu and its investors have paid the bills. Stating that does not imply support for them or otherwise. It is a statement of fact, isn't it?

Point 1....Of course the precise or (Near as damn it) amount matters!
One minute SISU claim to be in debt to the tune of £40m. then it's £70m???
Point 2....Who, exactly have they paid the "Bills" to???.......Apparently the only Creditors are themselves!!!

Users who are viewing this thread