Good Morning. Here to chat CCFC, if anyone would care to (4 Viewers)

Sick Boy

PH4 is the only one who has shown a real genuine interest in the club, stadium and the fans.

How is his bid any different to the others? Do you believe he genuinely cares about the club and the fans? He also did all the photos and everything else with the other clubs he was looking at investing in.

jas365

Copy of the e-mail i've just sent to SL following his chat on here this morning:

Hi Stuart

Following on from the online chat you had with us on SBT this morning, the next time Tim Fisher is on your show, if i'm not available to speak on air, I would like you to ask him the following on my behalf:

Mr Fisher has stated in numerous interviews both on CWR and in the CET that the trading of the football club has been (for some years) in Holdings, not CCFC Limited (in administration).

In the 31.05.2011 accounts, signed by Mr Fisher, and submitted to Companies House, the principal activity of Limited (company reg: 03056875) is listed as "professional football club". The principal activity of Holdings (company reg: 00094305) is listed as "holding compnay whose subsidiary is engaged in playing activities of a professional football club". This clearly shows that the football club is in Limited and not Holdings. The annual return submitted by the Football League in June 2012 also declares that the "golden share" is in Limited and not Holdings. This is a fact confirmed by the Football League and the administrator recently.

The turnover of Ltd (in admin) in the 31.05.2011 accounts is declared at £10.2m and employees remuneration (wages) at £10.3m. How is this possible for a company that he states is non-trading and has no player contracts in it and no assets or liabilities? The administrators report also shows that the management accounts to 31.05.12 has a turnover of £9m.

If the players wages and tax deductions have been declared in Ltd, but the contracts are all in Holdings, does this mean that all of the submissions to HMRC are incorrect and will need to be re-sumbitted? Likewise does the same apply for turnover and which company has declared it on submitted VAT returns?

I am also providing a link to the article (not written by myself I must point out) that was being discussed on the thread started by you this morning on SBT for you to read in your own time:
http://aprisonofmeasuredtime.wordpress.com/2013/06/01/its-timmy-time/

Many thanks in advance

Jason (jas365)

Samo

Much will depend on who gets CCFC Ltd and the GS. Then it will be down to what "deal" is on offer.
In SISU's world, everything is for sale at the right price, despite what Fisher says. If the Far East consortium get a foot in the door, it will depend on how determined they are to get the Club as part of their stated strategy to invest £1.3bn in the West Midlands. One of the Corporations made $12.7bn profit in 2012, so they could blow SISU away financially, if they chose to. SISU could not guarantee success in a legal battle, so I guess they would accept the right offer and walk away. (I hope !)

I agree, it's just a matter of price. If the admin recomends a new owner and the FL give the share to that owner, SISU will be gone very shortly after with an 'undisclosed' amount in the pocket. They will not want to go to court and I'm sure thier legal team will be telling them it would be very risky.

Grendel

How is his bid any different to the others? Do you believe he genuinely cares about the club and the fans? He also did all the photos and everything else with the other clubs he was looking at investing in.

Correct. He cared a lot about Leeds at the time. Great pictures of him and bates if you google them.

Samo

Correct. He cared a lot about Leeds at the time. Great pictures of him and bates if you google them.

We are all aware that any new owner would be in for business reasons, we'd just prefer competant owners. Wouldn't you? What is your point?

Sick Boy

prestonhaskell.jpg

Sick Boy

We are all aware that any new owner would be in for business reasons, we'd just prefer competant owners. Wouldn't you? What is your point?

Of course everyone wants owners who will make the football club a success. Why do you assume that he would be competent? Is it because our mate Joe is trying to get him in?

Samo

Of course everyone wants owners who will make the football club a success. Why do you assume that he would be competent? Is it because our mate Joe is trying to get him in?

We don't know and with any new owner you never really can. But we do know that those we currently have are. I Still don't see the point in your agrument. It appears to be: New owners might be shit so let's stick with our shit owners.

Grendel

It is responding to a comment that Haskell caress about the club and the fans. He doesn't not that this is a big issue. No one here though can really make a judgement as to the best bid.

Sick Boy

We don't know and with any new owner you never really can. But we do know that those we currently have are. I Still don't see the point in your agrument. It appears to be: New owners might be shit so let's stick with our shit owners.

It is more of a case of trying not to repeat mistakes of the past.

I would welcome a takeover of the club by someone who has no previous connections to the club. Why would you blindly back a takeover instrumented by someone who played a major part in bringing sisu into the club?

Samo

It is responding to a comment that Haskell caress about the club and the fans. He doesn't not that this is a big issue. No one here though can really make a judgement as to the best bid.

Fair enough. I agree, of course the doesnt care. And we don't really care about him or any new owner. Only that they are successful.

Samo

It is more of a case of trying not to repeat mistakes of the past.

I would welcome a takeover of the club by someone who has no previous connections to the club. Why would you blindly back a takeover instrumented by someone who played a major part in bringing sisu into the club?

When did I state that I do back it? Bottom line is... I would welcome any new owner, I may prefer some bids over others but would rather any than what we have. I realise of course that it's a roll of the dice but when you're out of options you roll the dice!

Sick Boy

When did I state that I do back it? Bottom line is... I would welcome any new owner, I may prefer some bids over others but would rather any than what we have. I realise of course that it's a roll of the dice but when you're out of options you roll the dice!

It wasn't directed at you, but in general.

This sounds all a bit too familiar to last time we were in this situation. Personally I would rather us have a fresh start and have people involved who have no previous connections to the club.

DazzleTommyDazzle

It wasn't directed at you, but in general.

This sounds all a bit too familiar to last time we were in this situation. Personally I would rather us have a fresh start and have people involved who have no previous connections to the club.

Personally, I'd prefer us to be taken over by a billionaire who named his children after the '87 team and has a statue of Jimmy Hill in his back garden.

However, if it were to be a choice between SISU and someone that JE was involved with, I'd be happy to drive all the departing SISU folk to an airport of their choice - as long as no return tickets were involved.

Voice_of_Reason

Very interesting read. I hope that the Football League, Companies House, Administrator and others all all sent copies. THIS CANNOT BE IGNORED!!!!

If anyone wants to send this link to Company House the email address is:

[email protected] ask them to pass it on ! (I haven't sent it, sent enough emails and letters to date - let someone else have a go. Whose up for sending it ?)

As I understand it, approx £30-million was dealing with debt inherited when Sisu took over in the first place. That leaves £40-million, or whatever the precise number is, which when you consider ALL the outgoings of running the business is probably not far from the mark. Bear in mind, so far as we know, no one is owed a penny by CCFC, apart from the infamous Ricoh rent. So far as we know, all wages (not just players) paid, no debt to HMRC - in fact none of the issues that have caused problems at other clubs.

So do you accept that the £2.6million per annum management fee that SISU are claiming to be owed to them should be paid based on what they have delivered for the football club since taking over? Just thinking of the relegation due to dismantling of the squad, deliberate non-payment of rent to force us out of the Ricoh and their unsupported plan to take CCFC out of Coventry and the constant turnaround of Managers.

brinner

I disagree about the issue of impartiality. My question for you - a genuine question - is why does the precise amount matter? I'm not saying it doesn't matter, but whatever it is, Sisu and its investors have paid the bills. Stating that does not imply support for them or otherwise. It is a statement of fact, isn't it?
if they had paid all their bills we wouldnt be in administration!

Voice_of_Reason

Nice one Brinner -- like you, I haven't been sitting on my backside doing nothing - I've been emailing Paul Appleton and the Football League for 2 weeks with loads of observations. Some might say it's a waste of time -- I would ask " how do they know?" Cheers bud.

torchomatic

It's amazing how many people can be so disrespectful to someone like SL who comes on here to answer questions as best as he can. He's like us, he doesn't know all the answers.

hill83

It's amazing how many people can be so disrespectful to someone like SL who comes on here to answer questions as best as he can. He's like us, he doesn't know all the answers.

It's easy to be like that sat in your pants typing on a pube covered keyboard.
I've no issue with getting abuse myself on here, as I'm not strictly posting as me, only a couple of people on here know who I am. But when someone comes on in good faith, as themselves, the abuse isn't needed.

dongonzalos

I've no issue with getting abuse myself on here, as I'm not strictly posting as me, only a couple of people on here know who I am. But when someone comes on in good faith, as themselves, the abuse isn't needed.

I agree sometimes people get a thrill trying to get 'bites' from people and throwing in subtle abuse it is a bit sad really

torchomatic

Yeah, same here. Only one person knows who I am.

hill83

I agree sometimes people get a thrill trying to get 'bites' from people and throwing in subtle abuse it is a bit sad really

I do it myself occasionally, as I'm sure you know. We're all friends though really ;)

Users who are viewing this thread