Good Luck (1 Viewer)

YCFC

We were taught a lesson tonight after a good first half.

Had a good chat with some Sky Blues fans in the bar after the game, lovely people.

Top class turnout for such a low-key game from Coventry, tremendous support.

Good luck in the next round and all the best for the rest of the season.

PS York isn't really a "sh*thole" and you didn't really want to go home ha ha.

brinner

cheers fella, i may have been 1 of them you was chatting to! lol

was a good night out, glad to finally see a bit of York as my mum was born there and that was the 1st time ive been up for a butchers :), will be up again at sum point for a night out.

dadgad

Fair play YCFC. My brother was in the "Shippo" tonight. Said it was a good game with plenty of friendly banter! :)
We've had problems over the past few years, dreadful teams, managers and owners but they pale into insignificance with how York FC has been shafted.
Glad to see you bouncing back.
Good luck!

Baginton

Fair play YCFC. My brother was in the "Shippo" tonight. Said it was a good game with plenty of friendly banter! :)
We've had problems over the past few years, dreadful teams, managers and owners but they pale into insignificance with how York FC has been shafted.
Glad to see you bouncing back.
Good luck!

How exactly have they been 'shafted' ??

Real

Cracking night out in York. I took the good lady there for Valentines weekend last year, and I proposed. You can't beat the Reflex Bar on the corner.

Astute

Cracking night out in York. I took the good lady there for Valentines weekend last year, and I proposed. You can't beat the Reflex Bar on the corner.

Has she had any regrets yet?

Steve.B50

York is a lovely place and pity we did not play this game on a Saturday as would have liked to have enjoyed seeing more of the place.
It was a long drive back and should have stayed over. However, the 375 City fans all enjoyed the banter and "the 2nd half".

Thanks YCFC

fernandopartridge

Reflex? You old romantic! Proposing to the sounds of 'La Dolce Vita' by Ryan Paris.....

It is a great place, though.

nicksig

Carcking banter in the second half - especially with the York keeper! In the end felt a bit sorry for him. Thought it was a good game. First half York could have scored a couple of times - Cameron did really well to make last ditch tackles. Don't know what Robins said at half time but it changed everything. Cov got the ball down and played it out from the back. The midfield got hold of the ball and Goldie up front made the difference. Cracking night out.

shy_tall_knight

I went to a pub in York 20 years go and the house speciality was a hot beef baguettes covered in gravy and chips and I'm sure the name was something like "dead scragged cat"

Daz

At least you got a pie they only had Hot dogs last night.
:facepalm::facepalm:
Great result as they played really well in the first half.
Man of the match was Michael Ingham there keeper:claping hands::claping hands:
He got that much stick from us but at the end of the match clapped the Cov fans:p

Users who are viewing this thread