Good luck after tomorrow (1 Viewer)

fred binneys head

My last post until after the game when I might pop back for a short while.

Just wanted to wish everyone a safe journey to Wembley and back. Obviously I want Exeter to thrash you, be 4 up after half an hour and coast through to a record Wembley win, but I think it might be a little tighter than that. I’m confident we will win, but I’m sure you will be too.

I would say I just hope it’s a good game, or I hope the best team wins, or similar - but that would be shite - I hope we win and don’t care how we do it.

If we do lose, then I wish Coventry all the best for the future and hope you go straight up again next season to get back close to where a club like yours belongs. But I hope you lose.

Safe journey guys, see you tomorrow - I’ll be the one in the other end.

Mucca Mad Boys

With it looking like Tisdale's last game, good luck readjusting to life post-Tisdale era! Understandably, I hope that readjustment is in L2 and not L1!

itsabuzzard

Thanks Fred, it's been a real pleasure having you here. I'm not going to wish you luck for tomorrow - we'll play you off the park and win 4-2. Good luck with your promotion push from League 2 next season

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Otis

Yeah, thanks, Fred. You've been fun.

Would rather we were playing someone who didn't miss out in last year's final.

Be sad for your lot to lose out twice in a row, but from our perspective we just need to win the game. No sentiment.

Hope if we win you are right up there again next season.

Good luck after today.

Adge

If you do manage to beat us it will be bitter sweet as I like Tisdale and think he deserves a lot of credit. Better than Nolan or Cowley going up that’s for sure!

lifeskyblue

Thanks Fred...it’s been good to have you here for the last week. Of course hope you lose today but whatever the result I hope Exeter have a good season next year (I’m trusting that’s L2)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread