Golden Share (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Les Reid: BREAKING: #CCFC administrator just declared @football_league golden share is with #CCFC Ltd. EIGHT bidders. More to come

CJ_covblaze

Darry Murphy

Breaking: administrator for Coventry City Ltd confirms it DOES have the Golden Share - but says its significance has been 'overstated' #ccfc

SkyBlue_Bear83

The thing that worries me though is SISU and Fisher must have known they didn't have the share (or at least a good chance that it would be with limited), yet they are still talking and planning for next season with full confidence.

Godiva

8 bidders ? interesting

Let's see ... there were initialy five sisu adminstrated funds, then ARVO plus SBS&L plus Holdings. That's eight.
Wasn't PH4 supposed to make a bid?

SkyBlueUkeman

The thing that worries me though is SISU and Fisher must have known they didn't have the share (or at least a good chance that it would be with limited), yet they are still talking and planning for next season with full confidence.

They knew they had lost. Its just sheer desperation from their end. Postulating pricks.

rupert_bear

But sisu have the upper hand over other bidders don't they?
Yes but they have to demostrate they can take the business forward and not go back into debt again, and satisfy the FL, just how they can do that with no ground or realistic proof and plans one is to be built i don't know and i am assuming any plan would have to be given to the administrator on the 29th.

ccfc92

anyone really believing its all going to change for the better now?

I want too, but it is CCFC :(

CovLis86

Surely sisu wouldn't bother making numerous separate bids. But to gain that much interest, then that would suggest it has all within it necessary (golden share, a way to write off majority of the debt etc)

wingy

Why the qualification that its significance is overstated ? What effect on the value of LTD and his playing down on Value?:claping hands::):p

rupert_bear

Let's see ... there were initialy five sisu adminstrated funds, then ARVO plus SBS&L plus Holdings. That's eight.
Wasn't PH4 supposed to make a bid?
See where you are coming from but can businesses accept bids for a wound up business from associates of that business ? The Football League deduct points from clubs should any part of the club go into adminisration

mark82

Let's not forget SISU as main creditor can pretty much reject any bid which I believe will then lead to a court case to force a takeover through without a CVA. That would then mean a points penalty next year.

mark82

So if I understand correctly the golden share is with LTD, & player registrations are with Holdings, gonna cost some to get new squad or get those players from holdings

Complete new squad would not be the worst thing in the world. I don't care if we are relegated this year as long as the future looks brighter. Need to think long term.

ccfcmad1

Hearing via Daryl murphy on twiter player registratons are with football leauge so guessing whoever buys LTD gets them?

stupot07

Yes but they have to demostrate they can take the business forward and not go back into debt again, and satisfy the FL, just how they can do that with no ground or realistic proof and plans one is to be built i don't know and i am assuming any plan would have to be given to the administrator on the 29th.

Anyone who takes over will put the club back in debt.

Users who are viewing this thread