Golden Share Could Be In Holdings After All (1 Viewer)

Delboycov

Think what you will. I am only passing on what I've heard.

If it's of no interest, I won't bother.

Apologies if I'm wrong but as someone who in the past has been paid by a company to go on message boards and influence opinions and buying habits I know it is widespread practise although I know many refuse to believe this happens but I can assure people it certainly does. As I've said before I would be amazed if both sides weren't making the most of every opportunity to win the battle for hearts and minds...in fact I think they'd be very foolish not to.

lifelongcityfan

sorry, but someone using a name of inside track, is trying to make out they are in the know. Sorry Tim, but you have been found out.
sisu out

Brighton Sky Blue

Why? It's an anonymous internet forum, he doesn't have to declare anything.

All he said was that "he has a mate who...", just your usual message board fodder.

He may well be wrong, who knows, but anyone who declares that they know for sure where the GS is or was is not fooling anybody (and there are a few on here who seem to have convinced themselves that they know more than they do).

By all means chuck mud if you have to, but this constant questioning of the motives of new posters is a bit tiresome.

Welcome to the forum inside track.

You make it sound like a witch hunt-nobody's trying to peg down the membership. If he has connections to either party then it lends the posts more weight, just as they do for PWKH.

Last edited:

inside track

Thanks for those who offered common sense support for me here, but I am seriously considering whether to contribute further. I hadn't quite appreciated the degree of closed-mind bigotry that existed.

Oh, and by the way, to those referring to me as "he", that is another mistaken assumption.

Have a nice day CHAPS!

torchomatic

Unfortunately IT there is a general consensus on here that everything is the fault of SISU. ACL are totally innocent. I'm have the opinion that although SISU take the lion's share of the blame, ACL have certainly contributed greatly to the problems our club faces and will continue to face as long as ACL exist.

Try and deviate from the path of least resistance and you are in trouble. Nice try though. You're obviously a SISU rent girl!

oakey

Unfortunately IT there is a general consensus on here that everything is the fault of SISU. ACL are totally innocent. I'm have the opinion that although SISU take the lion's share of the blame, ACL have certainly contributed greatly to the problems our club faces and will continue to face as long as ACL exist.

Try and deviate from the path of least resistance and you are in trouble. Nice try though. You're obviously a SISU rent girl!
No, Torch, I think you have misread that. Very few people take that view. Some have been at pains to say that ACL have contributed to the problem. None of us know the full facts but I think if anyone looked at all the facts that we do know we can see a pattern of mendacious behaviours from our owners and a tiny number of circumstantial "awkwardnesses" from CCC and ACL. This is also consistent with a real life row where both sides can point to fault but sometimes one is the agresssor and the other is defending themselves. It will simply not do to hide behind a bland, "well, there's fault on both sides."
The degree of blame is therefore vastly on one side. For me if you look at the whole story it is consistent with an abusive partner trying to get their own way and manipulating every situation to their own advantage. We need them gone.

torchomatic

I can simplify your post into four words: It's all SISUs fault.

You could have saved yourself a bit of typing. We do need them gone. SISU and ACL.

No, Torch, I think you have misread that. Very few people take that view. Some have been at pains to say that ACL have contributed to the problem. None of us know the full facts but I think if anyone looked at all the facts that we do know we can see a pattern of mendacious behaviours from our owners and a tiny number of circumstantial "awkwardnesses" from CCC and ACL. This is also consistent with a real life row where both sides can point to fault but sometimes one is the agresssor and the other is defending themselves. It will simply not do to hide behind a bland, "well, there's fault on both sides."
The degree of blame is therefore vastly on one side. For me if you look at the whole story it is consistent with an abusive partner trying to get their own way and manipulating every situation to their own advantage. We need them gone.

oakey

I can simplify your post into four words: It's all SISUs fault.

You could have saved yourself a bit of typing. We do need them gone. SISU and ACL.

If that's what you think you have not really read it. There is subtlety there you seem to have missed. Just because one draws a conclusion does not mean the evidence has been seen as black and White. Please see the difference between " I'm right, you're wrong" and "Well, both have contributed to the problem but the driver is clearly party A"

quinn1971

Thanks for those who offered common sense support for me here, but I am seriously considering whether to contribute further. I hadn't quite appreciated the degree of closed-mind bigotry that existed.

Oh, and by the way, to those referring to me as "he", that is another mistaken assumption.

Have a nice day CHAPS!

Ignore those ones.Personally appreciate if you've got any news seeing as there's none coming from the administrator.if you've heard something why shouldn't you be allowed to share it with us.people can take it how they want.

torchomatic

No, I have read it. I just can't be doing with the embarrassing "abusive partner" analogies. I recognise blame on both sides. You don't.

If that's what you think you have not really read it. There is subtlety there you seem to have missed. Just because one draws a conclusion does not mean the evidence has been seen as black and White. Please see the difference between " I'm right, you're wrong" and "Well, both have contributed to the problem but the driver is clearly party A"

oakey

No, I have read it. I just can't be doing with the embarrassing "abusive partner" analogies. I recognise blame on both sides. You don't.
I recognise majority of blame on one side, a few defensive mistakes on the other side, you don't.
You also don't like analogies. Fair enough but sometimes they help you see a pattern of behaviours.

Grendel

Have a nice day CHAPS!

Carry on its good stuff. There are some fools on here who seem to think that the club having constantly been ripped off is a good thing. Just do what I do and ignore the nonsense. Soon there will be an alternate owner (or none at all) who wi want a much better arrangement than sisu asked for. Watch the backtracking and spluttering then it'll be we worth hanging around I promise you.

Brighton Sky Blue

If this were PWKH Torch, Grendo et al would be effusive with sarcastic comments and little else. Now someone emerges in their favour and they all unite in defence against 'bigoted' posting.

Get off the high horses folks-it's tiresome.

Spencer

It's Tommy Hutchison actually....

I've supported CCFC since being a boy (admittadely post Tommy days) but until this post I always thought it was Hutchinson!!

I just did a search for Tommy Hutchinson on google and up comes a picture of Tommy wearing sky blue so it seems it wasn't just me.

Samo

Backtracking started a while ago :whistle:

quinn1971

Backtracking started a while ago :whistle:

Wasn't there a post a while ago where a poster was shot down for saying he heard from a friend that sisu were going to take the council to court.Hope they got the apologies they deserved.

James Smith

What would happen if we were 6 points off the playoffs and they took 10 points and then afterwards they realise they shouldn't have taken them?

If they shouldn't have taken the points then why no appeal?
You'd have thought that if they thought there was any chance of the appeal being sucessful then they would have continued with it. I mean they want what's best for the club don't they?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Both parts of the club are now in administration is thought I read?

only as far as implementation of the Football League rules on points deduction are concerned. Legally CCFC H are not in administration

Delboycov

If this were PWKH Torch, Grendo et al would be effusive with sarcastic comments and little else. Now someone emerges in their favour and they all unite in defence against 'bigoted' posting.

Get off the high horses folks-it's tiresome.

It certainly is. At least with PKWH he doesn't hide behind a self indulgent pseudonym, choosing to let us know who he is rather than retain his anonymity and release his views and with it inevitable spin through 'pretend' journalist friends. He's taken dog's abuse by many on here for simply raising his head above the parapet and informing us what's going on, albeit from an obviously biased perspective. However when someone appears claiming to have an 'inside track' and seems to be giving credibility to the owners and their position in this fiasco they lap it up....they do so without question or suspicion as to whether the poster has an agenda in leaking information and why would they? They're so desperate for anyone to prove that they were right to back the owners all along so they can put a stop to the "backtracking" that they themselves have embarrassingly had to partake in over the last few months when they've seen those they've backed to the hilt rip the heart and soul out of our club.

Last edited:

Delboycov

I've supported CCFC since being a boy (admittadely post Tommy days) but until this post I always thought it was Hutchinson!!

I just did a search for Tommy Hutchinson on google and up comes a picture of Tommy wearing sky blue so it seems it wasn't just me.

That's a fair point actually...I must admit although I knew it was spelt that way I did double check on Google just to make sure my mind wasn't playing tricks ;-)

Nonleagueherewecome

Carry on its good stuff. There are some fools on here who seem to think that the club having constantly been ripped off is a good thing. Just do what I do and ignore the nonsense. Soon there will be an alternate owner (or none at all) who wi want a much better arrangement than sisu asked for. Watch the backtracking and spluttering then it'll be we worth hanging around I promise you.

Those SISU management fees have, on the other hand, been incredible value for money...how many months sorry, years rent would they pay, hmm?

Brighton Sky Blue

It certainly is. At least with PKWH he doesn't hide behind a self indulgent pseudonym, choosing to let us know who he is rather than retain his anonymity and release his views and with it inevitable spin through pretend journalist friends. He's taken dog's abuse by many on here for simply raising his head above the parapet and informing us what's going on, albeit from an obviously biased perspective. However when someone appears claiming to have an 'inside track' and seems to be giving credibility to the owners and their position in this fiasco they lap it up....they do so without question or suspicion as to whether the poster has an agenda in leaking information and why would they? They're so desperate for anyone to prove that they were right to back the owners all along so they can put a stop to the "backtracking" that they themselves have embarrassingly had to partake in over the last few months when they've seen those they've backed to the hilt rip the heart and soul out of our club.

I agree with them on on-pitch matters which really is all a football forum should be about and is what makes everything so frustrating. The owners have gambled with the club's survival for the past year (or longer?), and are heavily responsible for the pathetic state of affairs the team finds itself in (bottom half of League 1 is nothing to be thankful for). They now threaten to move the club elsewhere, and still there are people backing their stance. How much more does the knife have to be twisted in?

James Smith

Those SISU management fees have, on the other hand, been incredible value for money...how many months sorry, years rent would they pay, hmm?
Now I am in no way suggesting that our Club has been ripped off by paying these quite high management fees, I'd just like to know what they are for and as you say whether we got value for money. :pimp:

Grendel

Who said SISU had ripped us off?

I said:

So it wasn't me.

I we know it wasn't you, you seem to have no issue with the club paying a colossal rent for years and have no benefits whatsoever from the stadium income.

I think we all know where your true allegiance lies.

James Smith

I we know it wasn't you, you seem to have no issue with the club paying a colossal rent for years and have no benefits whatsoever from the stadium income.

Yes with the club, not with SISU!

I would like to know what these management fees are for and why they are so high and whether our club is getting value for money.

Is that too much to ask?

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

Seppalla and co had no problem with it either until they secured relegation and the associated revenue drop.

Grendel

Yes with the club, not with SISU!

Ah ok so your resistance to the low rent or ACL absorption into the club is purely due to existing owners is it?

So new owners demanding cheap rent, ACL revenues, a seat on ACL board etc that you will support will you?

Users who are viewing this thread