Going down. (1 Viewer)

Bcfc

Banned
Going down, going down, going down!

Can't wait for you to get humiliated at Ashton gate today and get relegated in a few weeks!

All the best

Astute

Do you know any decent jokes?

CODY!!!

Build a bonfire, build a bonfire put the fox's at the top....put the city in the middle and we'll burn the fucking lot! SKY BLUE ARMY!!

CovFan

More likely that his mum is a Bristol Rovers fan. All the smart people in Bristol are Rovers fans.

Otis

He's a bit thick this one here isn't he.

Hope all Bristol fans aren't quite so dumb. I do hate to see a valubale waste of oxygen though.

Can't wait for you to get humiliated at Ashton gate today and get relegated in a few weeks!

All the best
I hear your club is so bad even Ian Holloway feels sorry for you now, how humiliating is that? He used to despise you s**theads

Bcfc

Banned
I hear your club is so bad even Ian Holloway feels sorry for you now, how humiliating is that? He used to despise you s**theads

He's alright now he don't manage them. Always said I wish him and Blackpool all the best. He used to drink in my local so I know he's alright really. We wouldn't really kill him

Astute

Bristol city are a massive club, did you know over 300 of them travelled to these biggest away game of the season...massive club

Lots more went to Forest. The only problem is whenever they came accross some trees they stopped to check to see if that was who they were playing

guicey15

Both ours and Bristol's games against forest were of equal importance, we took 3000 they took 350. Were dealing with some real hardcore supporters today lads. Also could have easily sold 4000 today, but Brizzle's pathetic away allocation let us down. Pusb!

kdrinkell

Carrot cruncher I remember when we played you lot at Ashton,you were two up and we drew 2-2, we sang two nil and you fecked it up...you lot were not happy,it was funny as.
I hope you go down.

sylus

All the best.

what a total :jerkit:. i really hope we beat you today..then its you who is going down..

skybluegod

to all brizzle fans look who you have after our match and look who we have after this match.

good luck aginst those 2 :jerkit:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern

All the best

Any chance your mouth bleeds every 28 days?

BackRoomRummermill

Carrot cruncher I remember when we played you lot at Ashton,you were two up and we drew 2-2, we sang two nil and you fecked it up...you lot were not happy,it was funny as.
I hope you go down.

That was the FA cup a few years back, I was there funny as anything lol

Astute

need to have a breather and think. not looking good but not over yet

KersleyDigs

There you go SISU, it's mothing more than you desrve!!!!

We're down, our club is a laughing stock, all Jimmy Hill's legendary work undone.

FUCK YOU

Users who are viewing this thread