Godiva Festival 2013 (1 Viewer)

WillieStanley

Right guys, so first of all, be sure to check out Russian Gun Dogs on the Main Stage on Saturday at around 2/2:30pm - just before Rev and the Makers.

For those who asked on a previous thread (thanks for taking an interest), myself and The Pockets will be on the acoustic stage at 8/8:30pm.

Nice!!:guitar2:

Otis

Bugger.

Always go and would have come to see you, but you are talking Saturday?

Can make Echo and the Bunnymen Friday night, but Saturday have to go to Manchester.

bamalamafizzfazz

Big up the Russian Gun Dogs! I'm going to try to make Reverend too.

Shameless self plug alert:

Come and watch the Severn Trent Choir!!

We're on the main stage on the Sunday at 1.30pm. Not quite as cool as the Saturday but perfect for families and people of all ages :)

Covstu

gutted I am missing it this year, Dark actors were due to play the main stage last year before it got cancelled. Another quality band

Otis

Big up the Russian Gun Dogs! I'm going to try to make Reverend too.

Shameless self plug alert:

Come and watch the Severn Trent Choir!!

We're on the main stage on the Sunday at 1.30pm. Not quite as cool as the Saturday but perfect for families and people of all ages :)

Severn Trent Choir? Is that because Sunday is going to be washed out?

WillieStanley

Bugger.

Always go and would have come to see you, but you are talking Saturday?

Can make Echo and the Bunnymen Friday night, but Saturday have to go to Manchester.

Yup, I'm talking about the saturday. Never mind!!

Bunnymen are going to be awesome!! I'm looking forward to the Sunday, with the kids, too!!

Otis

Yep. I like Sunday there. Completely different vibe entirely.

Will go Friday night and Sunday.

If I get back from Manchester in time on Saturday I will come over and see if I can catch your band.

WillieStanley

Yep. I like Sunday there. Completely different vibe entirely.

Will go Friday night and Sunday.

If I get back from Manchester in time on Saturday I will come over and see if I can catch your band.

Cool!! Have fun in Manchester!

Otis

I do take Aspirin on occasion and have had one or two quite happy Mondays.

Does that count?

stupot07

Right guys, so first of all, be sure to check out Russian Gun Dogs on the Main Stage on Saturday at around 2/2:30pm - just before Rev and the Makers.

For those who asked on a previous thread (thanks for taking an interest), myself and The Pockets will be on the acoustic stage at 8/8:30pm.

Nice!!:guitar2:

Saw Russian Gun Dogs when they support Ash at the Kasbah. They were very good.

VegetableSamosa

I recognise one of Russian Gun Dogs, pretty sure he worked at Tesco when I was there.

That'd be Phil. I worked there with him too, so you might know me. Sean, the drummer, is pretty awesome too. I don't know the other guys well, but they're all sound guys and fucking love the Sky Blues.

I was going to highjack this thread to big them up, but it looks like their reputation speaks for itself.

LastGarrison

Looking forward to seeing both bands! First Godiva festival in years I am really looking forward to and fingers crossed looks like the weather is going to be spot on.

Otis

Will try and catch you.

Do you do any Nirvana, Kraftwerk or Nick Drake at all?

WillieStanley

Thanks to any one on this forum to either set I was involved in. Both were unbelievably incredible experiences. The people of Coventry should be proud of themselves!

bamalamafizzfazz

So which one was you?

;)

I was there. So, were you, front row, middle row, or back? ;)

For what it was worth I was very, very impressed.

Front row. On the right side. I was the guy without the folder if that rings a bell or the one line soloist who got the big cheer from my friends and family during Bridge Over Troubled Water.
It was an amazing experience and I feel like a superstar!
Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for your kind words :D

Otis

You were very, very good it has to be said.

I was thinking that the choir would sing well but that it might have been a little dull, but it wasn't it. You went down a storm.

ajsccfc

We saw a gang o' players hanging round the ice cream vans.

xPEcz61.jpg

Jordan Clarke at the back, but we weren't sure if one was Cyrus Christie and it'd feel a bit racist to guess further.

Mucca Mad Boys

We saw a gang o' players hanging round the ice cream vans.

xPEcz61.jpg

Jordan Clarke at the back, but we weren't sure if one was Cyrus Christie and it'd feel a bit racist to guess further.

Wilson, Christie and Clarke is my guess.

Users who are viewing this thread