Godden Out (1 Viewer)

HerneBayGaz

I personally don't give 2 sh#ts if he and his family are Arsenal fans. My main concern is that when he puts a Coventry shirt on he gives a 💯 percent. Not too sure over recent games, that is the case.

Happy_Martian

skyblue_55

Shit …..for a minute there , I thought our new recruitment team were to announce a swop with Smith- Rowe ……so disappointed 😩😩

Astute

Everyone loves it when Hamer watches us. No different in my eyes.
Other than Godden never played for Arsenal 😁

Out of my 4 lads only 1 supports Coventry. The only one born in Coventry isn't into football. Two support clubs near where they were born. My youngest wasn't given a choice although there was only a non league side within an hours drive.

Can you imagine him having the initials CCFC and supporting a different club 😂😂😂

ovduk78

Other than Godden never played for Arsenal 😁

Out of my 4 lads only 1 supports Coventry. The only one born in Coventry isn't into football. Two support clubs near where they were born. My youngest wasn't given a choice although there was only a non league side within an hours drive.

Can you imagine him having the initials CCFC and supporting a different club 😂😂😂
Cardiff?

Hobo

Most players don't support the team they play for shock!!

Although many have a soft spot and affinity for some clubs they played for. Judging by David Speedie's social media posts it is; Chelsea, Blackburn and then Coventry.

It is their job and just work to them. Their affection for clubs is often based on the spirit of the team and players they played for rather than the fans.

Nick

Administrator
Surely it's tongue in cheek saying "get him out" etc etc based on that?

Although I did often wonder how it would be for a player playing against a team they support.

lordsummerisle

Surely it's tongue in cheek saying "get him out" etc etc based on that?

Although I did often wonder how it would be for a player playing against a team they support.

O'Hare didn't seem too bothered about scoring against Blues to be fair, though still have nightmares about his Moldovanish miss against them at the end of the Cup game at St Andrews.

Skyblueweeman

Following on from this one, my son (who has just started school in Sept) said to me that they had been learning all about Portsmouth and part of that was about Portsmouth FC. He said he likes them now and wants to see them at some point.

A bit of my heart sank! Will probably move him school I think. Just to be safe.

Johnnythespider

Following on from this one, my son (who has just started school in Sept) said to me that they had been learning all about Portsmouth and part of that was about Portsmouth FC. He said he likes them now and wants to see them at some point.

A bit of my heart sank! Will probably move him school I think. Just to be safe.
Just show him a picture of that bell ringing bloke, that should put him off

the rumpo kid

Not a great idea really showing your love for a club while your playing and being paid by another, if it's godden or hammer ( I'm sure sufc fans arnt happy with photos of him at the CBS) or anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread