God Bless Them Across the M69.... (2 Viewers)

Fox46

If you are truly 16, that answers all my queries. No further questions, your Honour. I was genuinely staggered by you saying 'your forum is an eye sore'. It was the chat of a kid and to learn you are one makes me much more accepting. I couldn't care less what you think about the forum you joined, that was the point. But I will walk you through things a little slower now I know you are still at school, it clears up what were genuine concerns.

You really need to get over this superiority complex. You're coming across as a cavalier snob.

I'm still in school, yes.

Surely all the more embarrassing that I'm not the one tirelessly defending the appearance of a website...

Nick

Administrator
orrid little fucker aren't you? I thought i'd have a quick little look at there squad etc for Saturday and stumbled across that load of shite and thought i'd pass it on. You know the crack chum dont you as it keeps your website entertained etc however, not that I need to explain myself to you but hold on...

...YOUR THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS WEBSITE BUT YOU START OFF SPOUTING SHITE LIKE THAT.....No wonder so many on here think your a keyboard warrier. Dont take it personal like will you?

What you going to do now? Offer me a scrap at the next home? :D

No just think it is funny how you say you dont care but go on their forum and start posts about them.

As an admin am i not allowed an opinion?

I am hardly fighting, sorry if im not fussed by the we hate leicester, we dont care about each other but lets go onto their forums and argue.

You are completely missing the point, I will put it out there one more time. I couldn't give a solitary shit about your opinion of this football forum's layout and style. It is not for you, anyway. You are here because you are a child on the wind up. Even if you were a Coventry fan, I wouldn't care. The fact that one of the earliest sentences you wrote on this thread was 'your forum is an eye sore' was comical to me, due to quite how childish and pathetic a jibe it was. Since then, we have established you are just a schoolboy. I am too busy to become your tutor. If you don't get it this time, just assume you won.

pusbccfc

I've just come back of a holiday, I haven't checked the championship table yet.
Have leicester lost a game yet?
Did they win the league by christmas?

Oh wait!
Just checked on the bbc!
I looked at the top 6 and well...
Disappointing when some of their players are on the wages bigi, christie ect are on a year, a week!!!!!

The soothsayer

You are completely missing the point, I will put it out there one more time. I couldn't give a solitary shit about your opinion of this football forum's layout and style. It is not for you, anyway. You are here because you are a child on the wind up. Even if you were a Coventry fan, I wouldn't care. The fact that one of the earliest sentences you wrote on this thread was 'your forum is an eye sore' was comical to me, due to quite how childish and pathetic a jibe it was. Since then, we have established you are just a schoolboy. I am too busy to become your tutor. If you don't get it this time, just assume you won.

"A solitary shit", didn't frank sinatra sing that?

Dublin

TBH I fink we needz to stop livin in da 8eez. We iz getting 14KK for home gamez. when Lesta were in our posy a few yyeers agu they woz gettin ovuh 20KK. They aint doin good now eever but they still pissin all oveh our tendencies. We needz to start gettin beehined da boyz. Like we did when we took 3KK all da way to Shottingham last weak.

Mowthin off aint doin us any fayvurs. Jus wait til we r in da Prem agen in 2 yyeers gettin 19KK then we can tek da piss.

We will do um 3-0 at teh Krisp Bowel tho coz they r interbredz.

Pray up Skye bloooooooos

scroobiustom

That last message was like code! ill get my enigma machine out...

Jesus. I honestly thought Leicester fans pretending to be Coventry fans was a 606 only phenomenon. This one has gone to the trouble of uploading a Cov badge too, he cares more than me. I think we need to run for cover, we are bested...

Dublin

Jesus. I honestly thought Leicester fans pretending to be Coventry fans was a 606 only phenomenon. This one has gone to the trouble of uploading a Cov badge too, he cares more than me. I think we need to run for cover, we are bested...

Nah mate letz sho theez insestor skum wot we r maid of.

They aint got nuffin on uz.

We will dik them 3-0 and lift da M69 trofee

pray up sky blooooooos

kg82

TBH I fink we needz to stop livin in da 8eez. We iz getting 14KK for home gamez. when Lesta were in our posy a few yyeers agu they woz gettin ovuh 20KK. They aint doin good now eever but they still pissin all oveh our tendencies. We needz to start gettin beehined da boyz. Like we did when we took 3KK all da way to Shottingham last weak.

Mowthin off aint doin us any fayvurs. Jus wait til we r in da Prem agen in 2 yyeers gettin 19KK then we can tek da piss.

We will do um 3-0 at teh Krisp Bowel tho coz they r interbredz.

Pray up Skye bloooooooos

Ha ha!!! To be fair, I found this pretty funny!!

Pray up skye bloooooos........... Classic!

Fox46

You clearly lead a hollow life if you spend your free time pursuing 'victories' over children on an internet forum... I pity you and your painfully arrogant disposition.

Robccfc87

you need to ask your fans the same question
In all seriousness EE our situation is diabolical which is why alot of fans are or appear to be infighting but with ref to our crowds it has never been great even in the prem so I don't know why it's such an issue now, as the song goes: our ground is too big for us!
But just to keep the banter going, I know why my mob are up shitcreek but why aren't your mob doing better? You must be a tad disappointed so far?

It takes a certain amount of literacy to mis-spell so many sentences, a bit like Les Dawson on the piano. It is a real shame that you don't back it up with anything funny or clever, but I still applaud you on making the Leicester fans who come on here freely looking marginally more cool in comparison to you. It was a tricky process, but you are doing well so far. Go the whole hog and buy one of our tops, that'll show us.

You clearly lead a hollow life if you spend your free time pursuing 'victories' over children on an internet forum... I pity you and your painfully arrogant disposition.

Do you know, I think it has finally sunk in. Well done, kid, I could always see that spark of intelligence in you. Your spelling has been exemplary, your grammar adequate, and you have got a great tendency to look down your nose at others on a football forum (bemoaning a lack of intelligence, pitying other people, and so on). All of this is only fine because you are a 16 year old kid. Just make sure that you don't grow up into an adult who goes on the wind up on a rival club's forum, you are better than that.

Fox46

Do you know, I think it has finally sunk in. Well done, kid, I could always see that spark of intelligence in you. Your spelling has been exemplary, your grammar adequate, and you have got a great tendency to look down your nose at others on a football forum (bemoaning a lack of intelligence, pitying other people, and so on). All of this is only fine because you are a 16 year old kid. Just make sure that you don't grow up into an adult who goes on the wind up on a rival club's forum, you are better than that.

Well you're clearly better than everyone. At least, that's what you would have us believe.

rob9872

Don't feed the trolls!

Is this discussion worth pursuing? Can't you get bored of it too and disappear? I haven't bemoaned a lack of intelligence in anyone at all. I haven't taken pity on anyone at all. I haven't called anyone names. There is no shame on you doing all the above... you are a teenager on the wind up on a different club's forum. It is an odd hobby, but I doubt it is wildly uncommon amongst bored kids. But can we drop it now? I am extremely bored and this thread is toss, for which I bear as much responsibility as you (more because I am your senior, less because I am on a Coventry forum).

kg82

Can you 2 stop bickering like little girls please - at least Elsie's giving proper banter!

Fox46

Is this discussion worth pursuing? Can't you get bored of it too and disappear? I haven't bemoaned a lack of intelligence in anyone at all. I haven't taken pity on anyone at all. I haven't called anyone names. There is no shame on you doing all the above... you are a teenager on the wind up on a different club's forum. It is an odd hobby, but I doubt it is wildly uncommon amongst bored kids. But can we drop it now? I am extremely bored and this thread is toss, for which I bear as much responsibility as you (more because I am your senior, less because I am on a Coventry forum).

Do you suffer from short term memory loss? You only need to re-visit the first page of this thread to dismantle your point.

You can have your 'victory', it means much more to you.

Macca

fairly fruitless creating "banter" about a fictional derby game.

blows Newcastle Sunderland out of the water eh?

Saturday is just another Championship fixture for me about as much of a derby to me as Watford

YES! I win. The teenager is bested. Rob, it was all worth it in the end. kg82, je ne regrette rien. I am victorious, it means the world to me. But I'd trade it all in for three points on the weekend, this victory - whilst impressive - needs to be backed up with a big performance there. We go back to training with a little spring in our step and very much looking forward to testing ourselves out on the weekend against what should be a very strong Leicester team.

kg82

fairly fruitless creating "banter" about a fictional derby game.

blows Newcastle Sunderland out of the water eh?

Saturday is just another Championship fixture for me about as much of a derby to me as Watford

I don't think anybody's mentioned it being a derby?

Macca

well our visitors seem to think so. I haven't seen many other clubs fans on here so wound up this season

Users who are viewing this thread