GOALS: Vs Swindon (1 Viewer)

wingy

sorry...copy and pasted wrong link...edited now

Thanks pal .

The body language of our team Is alarming to see ,It looks possible the dressing room is lost IMO. Also curious how that stand is open to away ,was'nt It closed to City due to construction?

SlowerThanPlatt

Look at the first goal. Willis has a perfectly good chance to clear/tackle the opponent but he puts in a half hearted challenge and the ball falls to the Swindon player. I can understand Murphy's frustration for the second goal. He's pulled off 2 very good saves to earn us a point and then someone doesn't track the Swindon player and we lose the game.

lesturd

We're still very vulnerable to any balls into the box. Massive day on Monday. I can't see us getting another point all season so we're relying on others. Desperately need the Posh to beat Carlisle at home. If that happens I think we might sneak over the line, considering Carlise have 3/4 away from home for the remaining fixtures

Nick

Administrator
They should be taught how to put the ball out of the ground in situations like that!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Pleased Fleck finally got on the score sheet. Been a long time coming.

Winner was a poor goal to concede, timing of it even worse.

Murphy looked like he was celebrating it with his tantrum!

Plus, did anyone see the Swindon fans celebrating? The tubby bloke running over to join in? Made me laugh

Spionkop

How flipping depressing watching this is. Third division team, non league tinpot ground. How low can we go?

Grendel

How flipping depressing watching this is. Third division team, non league tinpot ground. How low can we go?

I am sure you can go lower if you tried

Users who are viewing this thread